*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145004-UNTITLED
Rated: · Other · Other · #1145004
............................................................


“You were born dizzy, my friend. That weird feeling rippling though your head is clarity! Enjoy it!”
Doctor Hoffman's Magical Bicycle Ride - Dark Lord Rob

________________________________________ __________________



The four flames leapt hungrily toward the sky as if wanting to meld with the stars from whence they came.
She lay upon a square of stone positioned between those fires, a black plait snaking lovingly down her spine, the glimmering light teasing her naked curves, glinting off steel that did not look at all foreign. The rig standing above her was of a sturdy metal, four bars connecting through the eyes of the hoist, a rope disappearing into the darkness to the left.
Tightness in my chest as that suffocating blackness seemed to claw at me, killed the urge to run down those stairs, smother this intimate display, take her in my arms.

A slight twitch of her right hand brought the ascension and that acrid taste on my tongue, down my throat as I watched the skin pull off her back, her arms, her legs, oh so badly wanting to part with the flesh beneath. Rivulets of life bled over her form and the desire to save her from this hurt dueled with me once again. For me to stop this now would scar her more than those greedy hooks ever could. She halted about three feet above the stone and there…and there she flew.

Had my body wept? She languished in the pain, unfurled it out through every pore to her fingertips, the ends of her hair. Could hear the blood gurgling in her veins, her breath exploring the passages through her lungs. See her organs throbbing away in their soft moist darkness, nerve impulses blazing along the super-structure that was her.
Her dermal prison gave way and she was a gleaming mammal, rising up, welcomed by Sirius's serpents, the Gods of the Sun. A large nowhere, everywhere of convoluted expanse. She gazed out upon this all-embracing chimera and crept out of that corner of her mind where she had hidden for so long.
Found a place to shine.


DO YOU THINK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS YOUR MIND YOUR OWN? IS YOUR MIND ONLY YOUR CONCEPTUAL PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF AND WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU EVER ANYWHERE? DO YOU DIE? IS BLOOD ENOUGH? DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT ALONE? CAN YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF? ISN'T IT ENOUGH JUST TO FEEL? CAN YOUR MIND BREAK YOU? WHAT DOES FEAR LOOK LIKE? DOES SENSATION, THOUGHT, EMOTION EXIST? WHAT IS IT TO EXIST?

SHOULD YOU LOVE?



A playful giggle romped around in her head as a vision of his eyes swam before hers. Warmth grew in the area where she figured her crotch was.
And to lust? To lust? What of that?

Slowly the clamour of the fires roused her ears, her mind yawned as if waking from a deep slumber. She felt her skin raging, the heat of the fires fighting airborne battles with the breeze. Goosebumps broke out upon her like the Black Plague, nipples hardened. She twitched her hand once more, felt the ropes slacken and then, too soon, the slab cold on her thighs, her belly, her breasts.



I watched her lay as her rigger removed the ropes, unsure of whether to stir, afraid that I would shatter the peace that had stealthily taken the night hostage. She stood as I shakily moved down the stairs, my steps becoming surer with every stride, my eyes seeking hers.


I cradled her body, a hand on her hip, the other along her jaw-line. A quiet serenity had settled on her features, in her eyes, captured her demeanour.
Her lips tasted like wine.
© Copyright 2006 Mohragg (mohragg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145004-UNTITLED