*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145396-that-true-feeling
by bub
Rated: · Poetry · Drama · #1145396
that true feeling i get
That True Feeling

I woke up this morning and my hazey eyes turned and looked to the clock, I noticed it was three forty A.M.
This was the third time since we have been together that I've woke up thinkin of you. I don't know what it is but everytime I see your beautiful face or look into your gleming eyes I'm happy. For once I feel COMPLETE.
All my life I've been a puzzle unfinished until you came back to me, it was like somebody found the last piece and put it in the right spot.
I can't ever stop thinking of you. When I'm alone and have nobody to talk to I just begin to cry because I miss you so much. I love you so much. The worst thing about it is I'm afraid to show it and I know your not going to hurt me but it's just that I'm locked in a shell and I don't know how to get out.
I hear your voice outside but it"s like the harder I beat the shell the tighter things get. I just want you to know that I'm gonna live my life...Although I want you to live my life with me for as long as we both shall live.

Hawkeye1234
This is dedicated to my girlfriend Blondie.

© Copyright 2006 bub (hawkeye1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145396-that-true-feeling