*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145636-Broken-Promises
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1145636
Christopher and Adam find their beauty gets them caught up in a land sex and violence.
Romein's fingers lingered on the youth's throat, the blonde head turned a way, and the chest inhaled trying to replace the small amount of oxygen it was being denied. King Romien lifted his hand, unconsciously the youth's lips parted as he exhaled and the chest relaxed. Romein smiled at the uninvited invitation, he bend down and kissed the inviting lips;his hand gentle caressed the nipples. A soft moan issued from the youth's throat, the eyelids fluttered as the effect of the tranquillizer he had been given by Romein's guards began to wear off. The king's hand moved slowly down the youth's abdomen, even as his lips kissed the youth's neck.
"Touching me like this" the youth said in a groggy voice " I better have a consciousion and you better be a doctor".
Romein sat up, a smile in his eyes. The sound of the youth's voice was light and soft, it could be the effects of the tranquilizer. It still was not obvious if he was indeed a male. Romein stared into the most innocent looking large blue-gray eyes he had ever seen. Neither spoke, the king wondered if the youth was a coward who would do anything to keep from having those beautiful features marred.
"And if you do not have a consciousion, which you do not and if I am not a doctor, who I am not. Than what hum...?" he responed to the youth's question.
His mind foggy, unfocused, the youthstared at the king. Even as his eyes became confused and frighten, his right hand moved slowly seekingly.
Realizing he was frightening the youth and wanting to reasure him, Romein opened his mouth to speak. Wham! He was struck on the side of the head and shoved off the edge of the bed to land unceremoniously onthe floor with a thud. Using the edge of the bed as leverage, Romein got on his knees watching the youth scramble across the hug bed. He reached out, seizing one of the youth's ankle "calm yourself, I am not going to harm you" he said, even though he understood the youth's fear. Being attacked, drugged and waking up in a strange bedroom with a strange man in a bathrobe leaning over him and touching him in a intimate way was enough to frighten anyone, especially a young man, if he was a male Romein still had his doubts.
"Then you have a strange way of showing it.Get away from me!" cried the youth, desperately clawing at the sheets seeking to escape. As he pulled at the sheets, the pillows were dragged into his reach. Grasping one like a life line, seizing it tightly, teeth clenched the youth twisted his body so that he was no longer on his stomach, but instead on his back. Using the king's grasp on his leg as leverage, and with the pillow grasped high over his head in both hands; youth bolted upwards sending the pillow Wham! down hard on Romein's head, shoving him into the mattress. When he raised his head, he was grinning at the youth's spirit dispite himself. The youth lashed out again with the pillow, Romein snatched it from his grip and tossed it over his shoulder. The heavy pillow hit the floor with a whop!
The youth's blue-gray eyes blinked at hte quickness of the king's reflexes. Undaunted he drew back his free leg like an angry cobra preparing to strike, and like a snake his movements were telegraphed. Romein seized the leg and jerked it forward. Holding him firmly by the ankle, Romein snatched him down. The youth fell backwards on the bed with a startled cry. Thinking him helpless the king eased his grip on the ankles. Recovering quicking, the youth sprang up with raised arms and both fist clinched together, he brought them down hard on the king's neck momentarly stunning him. Once free the youth scrambled from the bed, hit the floor and bolted for the first door he saw.
© Copyright 2006 Sean (avlon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145636-Broken-Promises