*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145685-A-Picture-Scars-A-Thousand-Minds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1145685
GaacktJOB fic... read on ^^
"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?"

You's voice echoed through the house, Chacha's raucous laughter following the scream. Gackt looked up from the book he was reading, one eyebrow raised in curiosity. What were those two up to?

"Make it go away!" You's half terrified, half hysterical laughter reverberated through the closed bedroom door.

"I don't want to!" Chacha laughed.

Gackt set the book down as sounds of running and thudding peaked his curiosity. He walked slowly and softly, listening to the laughter and more thudding sounds.

"Go on, look at it again You-kun!"

"Nooo! You can't make me!"

"I can…. See!"

"ACK! Nuuu!"

"Go on, open your eyes and look at it once more! Then I'll put it away."

"Chaaaa!" You whined. "I don't want to see that again! It's already scarred me for life!"

Gackt was now standing at the door, his ear pressed up against it, wondering what was going on in there. The sound of a body hitting the door caused him to jump backwards quickly, his eyes wide. What were they doing?

"Come on Yoooou-kuuuun!" Chacha's voice was just on the other side of the door.

"Nooo!" Came the reply, followed by more thuds.

"Pleeeaaassseeee?"

"Noooo! I'm not going to do it!"

"Fine. I'll… just get Gackt and he can!" Chachamaru chuckled.

"You'll scar him too!"

Chacha let out an evil chuckle. "Well, it'll be payback for those pranks he pulled on us."

There was a moments silence, then You chuckled. "Alright then, let's do it."

Gackt gulped and hurried quietly back to his seat, worried what those two had in store for him. He grabbed the book and started to read it again as the blonde and the violinist came out of the room, both were stifling laughter.

"Hey, Gaku." You purred, sliding onto the couch next to Gackt.

"Mmm?" His blue gaze looked at the taller man, an eyebrow raised.

"Come here, we wanna show you something." You stood up and started to pull at Gackt's arm.

"What is it?" He asked, taking his time to get to his feet.

"You'll see." You smiled cheekily and tugged at the vocalists arm as the three of them headed towards the bedroom door.

Gackt, for the first time since he'd met You, was worried about what his friend was planning.

Chacha closed the door behind them and they sat Gackt at You's desk in front of his laptop, You's strong hands settling on Gackt's shoulders in some kind of attempt to keep him in the seat. Chacha tapped the keyboard and clicked a file on the desktop, half closing the laptop while it loaded.

"We got Ryu to e-mail us this photo… " You whispered in Gackt's ear.

"And we want you to have a look." Chacha finished for the violinist.

Gackt blinked, then blinked again. "A photo? Of what?"

You's grip tightened slightly on Gackt's shoulders and his breath ghosted over the vocalists ear. "You'll see."

Gackt felt a shiver run down his spine as You whispered is his ear. Chacha chuckled and opened the laptop.

"Oh… My… God…" Gackt breathed, his eye wide at the photo on the screen. "Is that…?" He cocked his head and lent forwards a little, staring at the…nurse he was looking at. "Masa?"

Chacha let out a loud laugh as he nodded; You's eyes were closed tightly as he still refused to look. The photo was taken at Masa's house, early in the morning. Obviously, Masa was drunk, very drunk. He was wearing a tightly fitted nurses outfit with stockings and black shoes, his face was plastered with heavy makeup. He was posing with a stupid drunken smirk on his face, a cucumber in one hand with the end of it in his mouth.

"That's really disturbing…" Gackt chuckled softly, swatting at Chacha. "I'm going to have nightmares about that now…"

~owari~

© Copyright 2006 Violins_cry (violins_cry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145685-A-Picture-Scars-A-Thousand-Minds