*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1146238-My-Room-with-a-View
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1146238
A man watches his sex slave on video and describes the details of his live viewing.
My Room with a View
© D. Cavanaugh{/center}
Word Count: 1,673

I was sitting in my recliner, naked watching the large screened, wall mounted television. To my right was a table with a mixed drink, a dim lamp, a remote control and a box of tissues. The screen was still, with a nearly naked woman lying on a bed. A large four poster bed with sheer, champagne colored material tied at the tops of the posts with Mahogany ribbons. It sagged down a bit at the foot of the bed, both sides, and the head of the bed. The Bed was directly in the center of the screen, and just to the left of that was a large solid oak door.

The room was large, decorated in a Victorian style, painted mauve with a green and mahogany rose patterned border about half way up from the floor. The border separated the mauve paint and wainscoting along the bottom of the room. Burgundy curtains draped the bay window on the left wall of the room, which I could barely see. Not only because it was just at the edge of the screen, but also because my eyes were focused on the woman lying in wait.

Her waist length long dark brown hair flowed over the pillow as she moved from her back to her side and leaned up on her elbow. Her olive skin showed off her Black eyes. They seemed to glow as she looked in the direction of the antique style oil painting of an elderly gentleman, which hung across the room from the bed, over a mantle. I smiled wondering if she was aware of the colored lenses, that served as the portraits eyes. They recorded her every move live, and kept the treasured moment on DVD forever.

She sighed as she rolled onto her back again and lay still, now looking up at the ceiling. A moment later the door opened and three men walked in. She glanced over to them and smiled. The first was approximately 6’2” and built solid, also dark skinned and piercing blue eyes. The next two men stood about 5’11” inches and appeared to weigh in at about 220 pounds each. They were not bodybuilding solid, but were muscular, still the same. All three were dressed in dark slacks, dress shirts, ties, and suit jackets. I watched as the three men took off their jackets and hung them on the mahogany and brass coat rack standing to the left of the door. They looked over to the young woman on the bed and smiled at her as she lay there in a light pink lace teddy and thigh high stockings and high heels. She smiled at them.

“Good evening gentlemen, I’m Angelica.” The young woman said in a soft voice with a hint of Italian accent. The taller of the men spoke. “I’m Frank, this is Tony and this is Mark.” He said pointing to each of his friends. Frank had dark brown hair, as did Tony. Tony’s eyes were brown and his skin was pale in comparison to the others. Mark was blond with blue eyes and holds himself in a professional manner. Each of the men began undressing slowly, placing their clothes over the chaise that sat in front of the fireplace.

They then moved toward the large, king-sized bed and each sat on the sides. With one swift motion Frank had reached for the pink teddy and ripped it from Angelica’s delicate body. From my view of TV screen Mark and Tony were on the right side of the bed and Frank had now lay down on the left side of the bed, and pressed himself against Angelica’s back and kissed her neck after moving her hair away. Tony leaned down and kissed Angelica sliding his tongue deep inside her mouth. Their tongues entwined as she reached up and wrapped her arms around him, moaning deeply into his mouth. Mark began kissing her feet and running his hands up and down her legs.

Frank slid one hand around her and cupped her right breast kneading it as Tony took hold of the other one and did the same. Marks hand slid up her thigh and parted her legs. Slipping one of his long fingers inside her a moan escaped her mouth.

Frank rolled her onto her back and knelt beside her stroking his cock and moving it toward her lips and parting them as he slid his throbbing erection into her mouth. She more than eagerly sucked his cock in deeper and deeper with each thrust. At the same time reaching out to stroke Tony’s hardening cock. Mark kissed his way up to the core of wetness between her thighs and lapped at the drippings from her, making her twist and squirm. Frank pumped his cock in and out of her throat harder and harder. Tony had straddled her and was pumping his cock between her large tits, pressing them tight against his cock, pinching and twisting her nipples as he did.

Mark nibbled and sucked at her clit while fingering her hot wet pussy and brought her over the edge to a convulsing orgasm. She thrust about as Frank rammed his cock down her throat shooting hot cum from his cock. Angelica swallowed wad after wad of his hot sticky cum. Almost immediately after Frank got off, Tony turned Angelicas face to him and moved up and filled her mouth with his cock. Pumping up and down in and out of her mouth as she lay below him. Mark knelt between her legs and lifted them over his shoulders and thrust his cock into her pussy hard and deep. Angelica let out a light, but muffled scream at the pleasurable feel of his long, thick cock filling her up. Both men began pumping simultaneously, pleasing Angelica as never before.

The three men stood and had angelica lie sideways across the bed on her stomach. Tony stood by the side of the bed and ran his fingers through her hair. Mark crawled under Angelica and she straddled his cock feeling it run along the wet opening of her hot core of sex. Teasing her, with near entry, but nothing more for the moment. Frank knelt on the bed behind her.

Taking a handful of hair and pulling her head up Frank said, “You ready to have all your holes filled up you little slut?” With a good grip on her hair he nodded her head up and down, although she did nothing to resist his motion of approval. He laughed loudly and his two friends joined him. Mark reached between him and Angelica and slid his cock inside her wanting pussy. He felt it tighten around him as he moved up and down inside her. Tony stood in front of her pressing his cock into her mouth and pulling her head forward, covering the length of his cock entirely. Angelica began sucking hard without instruction to do so. Frank, kneeling behind Angelica slid his cock up and down along her pussy and anus, then pressing it into the dark tight hole that awaited him. He eased in slowly until he was completely embedded deep inside her.

Tony and Frank worked their rhythm opposite to one another so that one was fully thrust in deep as the other was withdrawing his cock a bit. However, Frank and Mark worked simultaneously to fill Angelica at the same time and withdrawing, leaving her feeling empty. Through her cock filled mouth she moaned and begged for “more”. She worked her hips in circular motion and thrusting up and down and back and forth trying to get her fill of cock. Her entire body went into spasms as she was brought to exhilarating orgasms over and over again by the three men. One by one each of them exploded into her filling her with the rewards of their own orgasms. Then withdrew from her as if she was no longer needed. Their needs satisfied and her left to lie upon the bed, spent from the satisfaction of pleasing them and her being pleased by them. She crawled up to the pillows and lay on her side closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep as the men dressed and left the room without another word.

Using several Kleenex I wiped the cum that had covered my stomach and chest after stroking myself while watching Angelica get her fill. Although the Kleenex worked well for my cum, I am sure it would do nothing to wipe away the smile of satisfaction on my face. Taking a deep breath, I reached for my drink and took a sip and then placed it back on the table. I had nearly nodded off when I heard a knock. “Come in” Angelica called. I woke and watched as a young man, skinny and looking as much of a nerd as I had in High school entered the room. He was barely eighteen with acne and light brown hair, and hazel eyes. This was his first sexual encounter and I felt it should be with someone special. Angelica knew when to submit and when to take control, after all she had been held here as my sex slave for five years now. Pleasing whomever, I sent to her, whenever I sent them.

She knew that I would always watch over her. The one thing she was unaware of was that I watched her. Recording every session. The sexual recordings of Angelica and her many men were more for my pleasure than for the income. They were intense and satisfying.

Yet I had made a small fortune from them either selling them on the Internet or blackmailing the men who had called upon me to provide a woman for them. Whether I had sold them on line or given copies to the men, I had copies for me to keep. Someday, maybe I would destroy them, but for now they paid my bills and kept Angelica well clothed and fed.



















© Copyright 2006 D. Cavanaugh (opannod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1146238-My-Room-with-a-View