*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147101-A-girl-commited-suicide
by Amy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1147101
Simple Poem...
A girl committed suicide because everything was gone.
A girl committed suicide because she felt like just a pawn.

A girl committed suicide because her boyfriend had lied.
A girl committed suicide because her parents stole all her pride.

A girl committed suicide because of the friend she saw hanging from a rope.
A girl committed suicide because she could never cope.

A girl committed suicide because all she ever wanted was a cuddle.
A girl committed suicide because she was sick of seeing that red puddle.

A girl committed suicide because she was never wanted in the first place.
A girl committed suicide because by the time help arrived the marks were always gone without a trace.

A girl committed suicide because she could never smile.
A girl committed suicide because of the three digit phone number she'd always have to dial.

A girl committed suicide because she cried one too many tears.
A girl committed suicide because she was tired of the hell she'd lived all these years.

A girl committed suicide because all the drugs weren't helping anymore.
A girl committed suicide because living had become just a chore.

A girl committed suicide because no one ever heard her cries.
A girl committed suicide because her life was based upon lies.

A girl committed suicide because of all the pain nobody could ever see.
A girl committed suicide, and that girl was me.
© Copyright 2006 Amy (amy_rednis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147101-A-girl-commited-suicide