*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147266-The-Life-Of-a-Family
Rated: · Chapter · Family · #1147266
This story is about the life of a family.It is certainly real.
CHAPTER ONE "PERFECT LOVE"
My mother and father...I can say that they are complating themselves.It is like two half apples and they fit eachother.My father..The half of his life passed at the village.He didn't have a university education even highscholl...But he knows quite much thing than me.The answer is really simple.He saw many events in his life and he has got lots of experiment.My mother...She is the best woman i have ever seen!Energic and she cares about our family really much.Maybe it is a classical behaviour for a mother but when i look at my mother's eyes i pray to the God again and again.I call their love PERFECT LOVE.This perfect love has got two sons.My brother and me.
My brother...I can do everything for him.The answer is really simple again.Because he is MY BROTHER.He is from my blood.I can carry him on my back and i can do this till my life end.I won't get tired.I am a son of this perfect love...I will write about my life and the life of my family...I hope you like it ...
© Copyright 2006 my-hero (my-hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147266-The-Life-Of-a-Family