*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147605-unseen-power-intro
by sakura
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1147605
the girl gets in a university she finds out she has a power and a twin
Unseen power
Travisti Ripley





Introduction
A new student, a new school





As I walked down the hall in my newest school I could see a group standing to the side talking about something they were going to do that night. The blonde one came to me and said hi I didn’t know what to do so I just smiled and waved in my little shy way that I always have on the first day.

“What’s your name if you don’t mind me asking” said the blonde girl

“ No its Sakura” I said shyly

“ Kool my name is Shina Usameke,” said the blonde or Shina.
She pointed out her friends Kiana, Aikea, Brenia, Sakuya, Haku, which was the only guy.

Shina was wearing a tube top that covered her torso and her right shoulder it was a dark red she wore a sort mini skirt that was of the same color her hair was blonde and went to her elbows she had a flower that was the same dark red. Her eyes were as brown as dirt.

Kiana wore a Japanese shirt and a shorter skirt then Shina they were both a light green that matched her hair that went down to her shoulders it was so straight it looked like she had spent three hours on her hair alone, her eyes were like the green I had saw on the way to here from the dorms that I was to live in for the rest of my high school and college years,

Aikea was wearing a Japanese dress she looked like a geisha she was so pretty it was a almost white color that had yellow tent to it with dark yellow birds on it,

Brenia had a pitch black hair that was straight like kana’s but not as straight she wore a summer dress that had little flowers on it that was purple.

Sakuya was wearing a tube top that only coverd her top torso and nothing else she wore tan pants her hair that was pink mached her tub top.

“Tonight were all going to the movies would you like to come with us “said Sakuya

I felt so intimidated in front of the beutifel girls in front of me I didn’t think I was pretty even though I had been told I was scince I was young Reankea had alwase said that I was the prettiest thing but I never thought that my blue eyes and hair was that attractive but Reankea said they were like the ocean and she could just look into them all day.
I usuly wore a tube top that coverd every thing, and a skirt that was long enough but it didn’t go past my knees I wore a little jacket over my tube top they were all a just a little bit lighter then my eyes.

I wanted to seem like I was good at making friends so I agreed to go.

“ Great will see you there at seven o’clock k but right know every one should be off to there class bye every one” said Sakuya as she ran off to her class, I went to ask the teacher were the English class was and she helped me find it as I walked in I saw to of the people I had just met Sakuya and Hiro sitting next to each other flirting when Sakuya saw me she yelled for me to come sit next to them. I went and set down by Sakuya.

“Why don’t you sit by me are you embarrassed of me” said Hiro

“Um no its just uh I didn’t oh I’m sorry” I said

“Hiro be nice to that girl” said Sakuya in a demanding way.

I got up to sharpen my pencil when I got to my seat I dropped my pencil I tuned around to pic it up and I ran into a guy and he dropped his books I nelt down to help him pick up his books. We reached for the same book and touched hands it took me a few minutes but I eventuly withdrew my hand after that the teacher walked in.

“hello students get out your supplies and start on your journal o yes we have a new student her name is sakura does any one now what it means “she said.

By that time the guy and I had picked up his books and sat down.

“yes mister Harou do you know what it means” said the teacher.

“yes its means the beautiful cherry blossom”

I turned to see who had said that and I was surprised to find it was the boy I had run into
© Copyright 2006 sakura (sakura_cherry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147605-unseen-power-intro