*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148575-Abortion-What
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shelbs
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Educational · #1148575
What is Aboriton? Why is it right or wrong?
ABORTION
My opinion:
Wow...they just drive me insane. When I get going on abortions you can't get me to stop. I feel so strongly about them that it's insane. So in my opinion abortions are murder. Now through this I am going to get other, educated people, and non-educated peoples opinions on what they think of abortions.
I think that they are murder, you are killing a baby. Now I think that because that is all that I used to know about abortions. Now that I have founds out more about abortions I feel a little differently about them but I still feel pretty close to the same. I have different "standards" now and am definitely more bending.

The questions that I will be asking myself and other people are:

1. Are you for or against abortions?
2. Have you ever had or considered having an abortion?
3. If you did or had become pregnant at fifteen would you of had an abortion?
4. What do you know about abortions and the different methods?
5. If a daughter of yours became pregnant as a teenager would you encourage them to have an abortion?
6. In your experience have you ever known anyone that has had an abortion?
7. How did they feel about this?
8. If you ever had an abortion how do you think you would feel?
9. Do you think that abortion is "murder"?
10. Why or why not?
11. So the true definition of an abortion is: purposeful termination of pregnancy with intention other than to produce a live born infant
or to remove a dead fetus;;;defintion from www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=define%3Aabortion&meta=
12. Do you agree with that defintion?

Facts? Why I hate it? Against or For? Special Cases?
-Legally a woman can have an abortion when she is up to 24 weeks pregnant
© Copyright 2006 shelbs (sprat8034387 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148575-Abortion-What