*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148710-Rainy-Pleasure
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1148710
An assignment for the group SGFW.

Setting: Bedroom

Look: There was a dark green colored carpet on the floor. A number of books were neatly arranged in a wooden bookshelf which was adjacent to a wall covered with light green curtains. Opposite to the curtains was a wall with light green colored paint on which the portrait of a beautiful and smiling girl was hanging. Adjacent to that wall there was a bed. There were two pillows and a brown colored blanket on the bed. In spite of the dim yellow light the overall look was gloomy.

Smell: The tempting smell of hot chocolate drink was subdued by the fragrance of women’s perfume.

Hear: Although the door of the room was closed but the thunder was penetrating inside. The splashing of rainwater onto the floor outside was clearly presenting the effect of beats.

Touch: I was holding a chocolate drink mug. Simultaneously I was rubbing my other hand with the blanket in order to keep it warm.

Taste: I was feeling all more comfortable and warmer with every sip of hot chocolate. It was delicious and sapid.

People: My friend was sitting next to me on the bed drinking the hot chocolate and wearing blue jeans, a leather jacket, black woolen gloves and a muffler with blue check. She was waiting for the thunderstorm to be over so that she could leave for her home safely.

Experience: Downpour in winter season has a charm of its own. Chilly nights can be perfectly enjoyed when one is fully protected from cold.
© Copyright 2006 ferheen (ferheen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148710-Rainy-Pleasure