*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148744-Untitled
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing · #1148744
Story of two sisters
Chapter

“Will my prince ever come to sweep me from my feet?” asked innocent Ari to her elder sister Elina after they read a bed time story. “He will surely come one day!” replies Elina with the same innocence. They turn off the beige colored lamp set on the mahogany night table. They slipped in their royal blue silk sheets and silk duvets in their beds. Ari and Elina were sisters and were daughters of a very rich and successful businessman in London. Ari was six years younger than Elina; Ari was the dreamer of the two, she always believed in love and fairy tales. Elina on the other hand was the epitome of intelligence. Elina was only six when her mother died in a car accident and she was left to provide care for three year old Ari due to the fact that their father was immersed in work after the shock of losing his wife. As time passed by Elina transformed as an intellectual adolescent while her younger sister Ari was an illusion bound person who lived in a world of her own, a separate entity from reality. She has guarded herself with her imaginations, which do not relate to the outside world. She was of average height and built with long, shiny honey dew colored hair. She had deep, blue, almond shaped eyes.
© Copyright 2006 Princess Zvedza (angel_bear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148744-Untitled