*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149396-Just-me-and-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by charm
Rated: 13+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1149396
she was alone with him and there was no escape
She lay on the floor, weeping softly. Her heart was beating hard against her rib cage, almost as though it wanted to burst through and escape. Breathing was a painful task for her just then. So painful that she wanted to stop breathing.
The only window in the room was barred and showed nothing of the outside world except the darkness of the dark, dark night. But even the night was not as dark as her soul. It lay within her; torn apart beyond repair. Perhaps it was her soul’s misery that kept her from experiencing the pain of the torn skin, the cracked rib, that of her sprained ankle and of the shooting pain in her head. Maybe she did feel the aches, but just ignored it, faced with the excruciating pain from within her.

The door swung open and a young man entered. He was tall and lanky with extremely handsome features highlighted by his long dark hair.
He knelt down beside her and smirked. There was no expression of recognition on her face. Her eyes saw only the floor. He laid a confident hand on her shoulder, knowing full and well that she had not the strength to fight it away. Her eyes suddenly turned to him. There was no mistaking the flash of anger, instantly replaced by fear. He looked on unabashed, but the smirk was wiped off his face. His voice was tauntingly lusty when he spoke.
“ Miss me?”
Tears bit at her and she choked them down. The regenerated smirk on his face meant that he knew this. He knew her.
“ Come now, you aren’t going to cry! Are you?” He said, ruthlessly. “ I thought you never cried, I thought you were the brave one!”
She sobbed aloud, unable to contain herself anymore. His face flickered with rage for a moment and then pure spite lit up his features.
“ Stop crying.” He ordered. With a harshness that made her breathe faster, he grabbed her hand, “ I said, stop crying!”
She bit her lips and struggled to silence herself. He pulled her to her feet and shoved her backwards. She could barely stand. An insane satisfaction filled him as he watched her clumsy attempts to stand.
“ Sit over there.” He said finally, pointing to a squashy chair near the window. He knew that she wouldn’t make it to the chair.
“ Move!”
She turned towards the chair. Her legs wouldn’t stand her weight; not with her soul so weighed down. The floor rushed upwards to meet her. She felt her body hit the floor with a dull thud. Even though every part of her hurt, she didn’t want to get up. She wanted to be there, stretched out on the floor.
But he wouldn’t let her be. With rough hands and words, he raised her off the floor. She steadied herself against him, weeping, wetting his T- shirt with hot tears. He moved away from her quickly.
“ Move!”
Her gasp of frustration filled the room. She didn’t know where the chair was. Everything around her was a tear stained blur. He didn’t care. He was too deep in to his cruel game to care.
“Move!” he repeated as he took swift steps towards her. She looked around wildly for the chair. But the world around her was a mere blur of colors, stained with tears. He was coming for her. She fell to the floor, screaming. He stopped inches from her.
Face buried in her hands, she looked like a person in desperate prayer.
A joyful smile lit up his handsome features as he pried her hands away from her face.
The tear stained, pale face with glittering dark eyes looked at him.
He whispered in to her ears, “ I’m having you tonight!”
She dropped her gaze and whimpered. His hands went around her slowly, painfully slow. She put her hands in between them. The effort caused every muscle fiber in her body to throb and ache. A voice in her head was pleading with him. But it kept getting stuck in her throat.
He suddenly grabbed both her hand and snarled, “Quit stalling! I’ll have you one way or the other.”
He was quite pleased when she stopped fighting. She was the complete picture of defeat; hand pinned to her side, face bowed and spirit broken.
“ Good girl.” He crooned. “ I wouldn’t have hurt you earlier either, if you were this way then!”
He added as his eyes traveled the bruises and marks on her body. He leaned across, just in time to hear her whisper, “ Please…”
He laughed.
“ It’s just us now!”

© Copyright 2006 charm (charmwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149396-Just-me-and-you