*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150166-Raging-Anger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1150166
The inner thinking of what rage really is and the perspective of vengance.
Raging anger is a force that drives the basic instinct. It repels the predator and forces its wielder to push forward. In doing so a dark essence is formed; giving a new motive, a new drive that strives for fear. It strives for vengeance and at times justice.

I have felt such anger, such rage. I have thrilled and thirst for more. It has become a thirst that I can never seem to quench. I embrace such darkness. I let this essence mold me into its tool of destruction. I watch the harm that I inflict on others and can't help but smile. Their cursed fate, their ill fortune brings me great pleasure. I can hear their pain, their suffering, their mournful cries, and it’s like sweet music that bounces inside me giving me life, sending me purpose. I feed on the lives I take and watch as the hopeless perish.

Before this feeling aroused within me I was like any other. Taking the beatings that others flaunted. I tried to shelter myself from such torture. I fled to the deepest darkest area in my mind and found him. He was like an angel. An angel that drowned in my sorrows and suffering. I pulled him out unleashing him to my enemies. I showed his destructive power. I let him use me as his tool of unfounded power. Through him, my angel, the birth of my pain drowned. It drowned in the same anger it ounce gave off. The oppressed become the oppressor and thus the cycle of hatred continues.

But as all stories of vengeance end, I was betrayed; betrayed by my new strength. As one could foretell, it took my spirit from right under me. As he grew tired of my enemies he sought out a new tool. As my dreadful story goes on, he sank me in reality. He showed me what I did through my rage. I slaughtered my family and destroyed the only name I held close to me. I have inflicted pain to those of love and compassion. I have destroyed my past and now there is only my future.

My future leads down a long road that ventures forth into the cruel mind of the world. To sail the hell waters that people create among themselves. However I would not blame these people for this new abrupt world, for they only fell victim to him and his malicious ways. I now search for him, search for this monster that hides in the skin of an angel. He is difficult to find but he does leaves his mark everywhere.

His mark is found within all of us. Whether it was just a moment or a large portion in time, his mark is left on you. It’s left there to show the world who one really is. I am its destroyer. I am the one you turn to for aid; I am the one that gives life though mine was taken from me. I am hope and I seek Vengeance. Vengeance was my angel, don't make him yours.....
© Copyright 2006 Subside (tifabutow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150166-Raging-Anger