*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150605-Saving
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1150605
when toby gets sick its up to me to protect him
Tayla and I were waiting for our boyfriends Toby and Phil when Phil ran in looking very pale and then collapsed.

I gasped, running to his side;

“Phil…honey… shh…hush.” I said, “Can you tell me whats wrong?”

“My stomach…babe…I…I…I feel like…I’m…I’m…” He stuttered and I helped him to the toilet where he threw up but after 4 times he collapsed from tiredness and pain and he was shaking.

“Babe I can’t….” He gasped,

“I know its ok….honey its ok.” I told him, “I’ll tell Toby to postpone the concert”

“No…need to….” He tried to say.

“Honey, you’re too sick” I told him, “We’ll postpone it till your well.”

He nodded, swallowing hard and I helped him brace himself over the toilet.

Toby and Tayla came in looking worried.

“Toby can you get Phil some Ginger Ale?” I asked.

“Yes, of course, and we’ll cancel the concert till further notice” He said.

Phil nodded and Toby left for the shops and Phil collapsed into my arms just as Mike and Andrew came in frowning.

“He’s not well is he?” Mike asked.

“No he isn’t. Get me the thermometer please.” I said and Andrew handed it to me and I took it inside his ear canal and it waited for it to beep and it came up as 99° which was high but not enough for the hospital.

Toby came in looking a bit bluffed; he had just been attacked by a fat woman and a security guard with hammers.

“Ok, got the ginger ale and attacked by a fat woman and a security guard with hammers” He said heading the ginger ale to me. I poured it and handed to Phil.
He instantly lost his grip it and it hit the ground,

“Sorry” He said,

“Hey its ok…it’s ok” I said smiling at him reassuring him that I wasn’t angry and poured some more and helped him drink it but it came back up and he let out a sob burying his face in my shoulder
© Copyright 2006 Godswithus (godsinmyheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150605-Saving