*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150969-Things-To-Do
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1150969
Preparing for the student's first day back to school.

There is so much to do. I really should have gone in to work over the weekend. But, I have been working so much. I have worked the entire summer planning for the student’s first day. I just want everything to go right. I know. I can go in early tomorrow morning. Better yet, it is not too late to still go in today. I can work a couple of hours with the last minute things and then I won’t have to go in early in the morning. Oh, this is going to be a good year. By the way, “thanks God for leading me to this job and allowing to me to work beside such a Godly woman.” This year is going to be awesome.

Okay, let’s see. First thing in the morning, you need to get your list of students for the department together. Make sure all the copies have been separated for the teachers. You want them to have their iep copies of each sped students. I pray the teachers are more willing this year to really work with our kids. They are so unique and special. I am so thankful to be able to work with these kids on a daily basis. I can’t wait to see Joseph. Oh my! I hope he is coming back. I missed that wonderful smile. I hope he did okay in North Carolina after the Hurricane. Please, please come back Joseph. I know David is not coming back. I will miss him so much. He has come such a long way. I need to get Ms. Laura’s cell phone and check up on him. I should be writing all this down. There is so much to do.

Uh, teachers treat bags. I forgot to tell Ms. Nichols that I stored the treat bags in the sped supply closet. That’s okay. I will be at work before her and will bring them back down so she can make her rounds. Sped supplies? Hmmm. Everything I ordered over the summer is not even in yet. I need to get in the supply closet and start separating the supplies for delivery after lunch. I will send an email out first thing letting everyone know that the supplies that they requested, and that are in to date will be delivered in the afternoons. Then they can get me additional lists of everything they forgot to order. I can place that order in the late afternoon and have it in first thing the next day. By Wednesday, all supplies will be dispersed and teachers should want for nothing. Well, I say nothing … but, they always want more. Thank goodness this school has the funds to give these students everything they need, and then some. This is such a rewarding job.

I bet tomorrow will be crazy. That’s okay. I am prepared for crazy. I will get through this week and then all will be wonderful. What am I saying? Of course I will get through this week and it will not be crazy. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This week will be an incredible start to an absolutely incredible year. I can’t wait!
© Copyright 2006 peysmom (peysmom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150969-Things-To-Do