*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151287-Fantasy-VS-Humans
by Serron
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1151287
A short read, enjoy.
Once I broke out, I was small and weak but two loving parents a mother and father cared for me. They gave me food and cuddled me, they were there for me when I needed them, they protected me from human's and other monsters like they protected their sparkle and they taught me most of what I know. But now is not then and human's have come and gone, my parents lives and sparkle with them. Soon I found what was left of the Elf's and they took me in with joy. The Elf's lived in trees and were in peace with the land. They were not as big as my mother or father and I to soon become bigger than they. They gave me food and taught me most of what they knew for hope that I would live to tell of them, and I in turn taught them what my parents taught me of our ways. But soon the Human's came and the Elf's fell. I alone fluew to the great mountains where the Dworfs lived but was of late for human's have come and gone and the dworfs Great Mountain cites lay in ruin. Now I am alone, until I met another and we were happy and soon had little ones of our own…. But the Human's came and gone, now I look upon them and weep for all. I can only put so much in words but what I can doesn’t express the sorrow I feel within.


© Copyright 2006 Serron (campochase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1151287-Fantasy-VS-Humans