*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152623-A-chap-in-a-black-cloak
by LRW
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1152623
A story about a man in a black cloak.
As I looked to the corner a man in a black cloak with piercing red eyes and a faint grin on his face I was worried. Because I was here on mere mistake. My father and my grandfather were pharmacist and I was to be one. My grandfather told me to do a favor. He asked me to run a few bottles of rare medicine to a fellow pharmacist out of are small town and beyond the woods. There were legends that people would go into the woods and not come back for more than 50 years or longer. I did not believe this so called legend so I set out in my little car. As I entered the woods it was late night I started to see animals as I looked closer I saw that they were some of the creatures from fairy tales. I rubbed my eyes and just thought I was getting groggy. At that moment I came alone a chap in a black cloak ducked down on his knees. I leaned forward and tried to see what he was doing. As the chap slowly limped across the gravel road. Then I saw his lips they had a purple liquied runing down them. Then I saw what seemed the animal that came from the sigh of the Sagittarius lying on its side. As my arms twitched I new the beast had died as the blood ran from its neck was purple slowly blackened and its once bright green eyes turned black with death. Once the chap had left a women thing came forth and cried.
© Copyright 2006 LRW (sugarrae4711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152623-A-chap-in-a-black-cloak