*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1154344-Suicidal-Dreams
Rated: · Poetry · Drama · #1154344
it starts off sad, but it ends on a happier note.
As I throw a vase and it hits the wall, as I take a bat to my reflection the pieces fall. As I pick up glass to erase my past. As I make a fist to slit my wrist, you stand and watch as if you don't care. As I fumble with the glass and let it slip, I grab a knife in a firm grip. As I mumble I can't take this shit, you roll your eyes as if this is just a fit. But as I press the blade into my skin, I see a dim light within your eyes, that begins to shine more bright on this truely saddening night. I begin to cry at the thought of a true goodbye, but this is the choice that I have made. But as I slide the knife across my vein the image fades as if from rain. I wake up screaming on tear stained pillows. It was only a dream but that is what I fear most. As I look around the room I see sitting there - the man thought I lost forever. My mind thinks not of why your there, my only thought is that you truely care. You rush to me and hold me close. And I see your love for me shining in your eyes, a moment before you begin to cry. A weak passes by but it feels like a year. So how long has it been since you've held me so near? I've missed your touch, I've missed everything about you so damn much. At six-foot-four, with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes your a one of a kind prize. And I thank the sky's each and everyday and I hope as I hope and pray that our love will never dim, never fade in anyway.
~*~*~Ava~*~*~
© Copyright 2006 Ava Reynolds (lost_in_depths at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1154344-Suicidal-Dreams