*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156406-Compassion
Rated: · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1156406
A compassionate heart that lacks faith in a smaller heart.
Just as courage took place in my heart, my heart took compassion to her heart. It was virtue that seriously felt the reality of her emotions, as well as her external circumstances. An active disposition in our hearts to fellowship our feelings along with sharing them toward companionship in distress or in woe. The seeds of love were sown in our hearts. How wonderful to feel this natural feeling between her and I.
The violence of past loneliness, hurts, and broken promises of love contributed to the preservation of my heart. It hurried me out of her heart without reflection to relief her own heart that was in distress. My passion seek to retain my hold on her heart. I came close to her heart to feel her love. Unfortunately her heart closed. Animosity stopped her from reaching out to take my love. “Oh how heart imitate what they feel”! In her lies both my hope and my peril to love her.
One day a strong, fearless heart lay asleep in the brightness of love. A beautiful frightened heart ran across touching his dream awakening it. The great strong heart was going to capture her and lay her inside him. The little heart cried “OH PLEASE, LET ME GO”! Some day I may love you.
The strong fearless heart laughed at the thought, that this beautiful, fragile heart could be any use to it’s heart. But the strong heart was a compassionate heart, and set her free.
‘ Not long after the strong, fearless heart was caught in jealousy, and loneliness that had wounded him. He tugged and pulled with all his love, but the pain that bound him were to strong. He cried loudly. The little beautiful, fragile heard him, and ran to where he was lying. “Be still, dear strong fearless heart. I will set you free. I will gnaw at the feelings that bound you”. With her sharp love, and strong passion, the little beautiful, fragile heart cut the feelings that bounded the strong, fearless heart, and the heart came out of the jealousy, and loneliness, and pain he was in. “You laughed at me once”, said the little beautiful fragile heart, “you thought my love was to little to do you a good turn, see, you owe your love to a poor little beautiful, fragile heart’.
I perceive that loves conditions tended to equality, and discovered that my heart needed softening.
© Copyright 2006 magicink (penchisle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156406-Compassion