*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156668-Love-Hurts
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1156668
This is a story about two people that fall in love and it doesn't end well.Pre Prince.
Author's note:
I do not by any means own the Harry Potter series or characters or places in this story. They all belong to my favorite author, J.K. Rowling.


Love Hurts

One day on the Hogwarts grounds,Severus Snape,the Potions master,was teaching class when a knock on the door was heard. Severus answered it and looked down at the student,"Can't you see I am trying to teach class?" The student just blinked before replying with a shaking voice," Y...yes I...I can, but the headmaster wishes to see you. Since you are a Governor and all." Severus looked back at the class" If I find you talk once while I am away,I will take 50 points away from each of you!" He turned and left the room,with the kids all in shock.


*****************************

Two hours later, Severus left the room to go change from his formal clothes. When he came of of his bathroom, Lucius was standing there, waiting for him."What Severus, suprised to see me?" Severus gave a breif nod before saying, "Why are you in my room? You know I despise uninvited guests, or are you in need of reminding?" Severus looked angirly at the other man, who just slightly flinched as severus moved closer to him,"so, what was your real intentions for coming to see me? Going to try to take my life away again?" Lucius looked nervous on the subject,then stepped foward," Severus,eversince I...I first met you, I have grown to like you. Maybe even love you." Severus looked shocked and then furious as he looks at the other man before him. "So, you're gay, and you also like me? well well well, that is a fatal choice, my foolish friend.You better run while you still can,or rather, would you like to perish here, tonight by my hand?"Lucius ran from the room, looking hurt and upset. Severus cleaned his room with a scowl," How dare he come in here, looking for love from another man....but as I think about it more, I find I also like him, in this way." He sighs softly and leaves the room, to teach the 7th year class.


*********************

Two days later, Severus went to find Lucius. He had been way too hard on him and was going to apologize...and maybe give into his own love for him. Severus found him at his mansion. He knocked on the door and Lucius slowly answered it, "What are you doing here, Severus. I didnt think we had anything to say to each other." Severus just sighed softly" I wanted to apologize for how I acted. It was foolish of me." Lucious sighed before letting him in. Severus looked around. it was the first time he had seen the place." Nice place you have here....very....cold...and hating." Severus just grinned before looking over at him

((sorry had to go to class >.<))
To be continued....later
© Copyright 2006 flamewolf6 (flamewolf6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1156668-Love-Hurts