*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157524-deadly-sin
by C.M.D
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1157524
Deadly sins assignment- write up to a page about one of the deadly sins.
- Deadly sin -
Adolph stared at himself in the mirror he read the writing his mother had taped over it with a sigh he read today’s words. “Adolph” his mother had written “today you must learn about the deadly sin murder.” Adolph laughed “yes mother” he said with a sigh after all he always did what his mother told him.
Dressing quickly he walked down the landing pausing for a moment listening outside his mothers room he could hear her heart thumping as she soundly slept he wondered how long his mother was going to try and teach him about the bible had she not learned yet that whatever she told him to do he made to his own gain he smiled a sardonic smile as he silently ran to the kitchen pulled out a knife and holding the cold blade in his hands he envisioned what it would be like to stick it into some one’s flesh. To hear their heart beat slower and slower. Until it finally stopped. With a smile he walked up the stairs past his mothers room and into his sisters he stared at her as she lay asleep on her bed unaware he was there he could slit her throat in a second and there would be nothing she could do. For a moment he could almost taste her death then getting a grip he walked across the room whipped open his sisters rabbit cage pulled out the small little rabbit and plunged in the knife.
He felt the tiny little rabbit fight for all it was worth then it fell still. Adolph smiled as he placed the rabbit back inside its cage and went back to his room once inside he drew a huge tick on the small paper taped to his mirror. He had learned all about what it felt like to break the deadly sin murder. In anticipation he smiled he couldn’t wait for tomorrow’s lesson.



© Copyright 2006 C.M.D (tinaangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157524-deadly-sin