*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157731-Caught-in-a-Gaze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1157731
Emotional rivers flow when I look into that soul!

The iris of life engulfs a soul and leads it on barefoot and naked to warm realms of mystery, love, and passion that transcend existence alone. Two perched atop a flawless cherry complexion, so impossibly innocent, penetrate through every fleshy layer. Glass beads of brilliant cerulean with jade swirls shift like pond water. Soft goldenrod lashes flutter arched above like a newly hatched butterfly winging away confidently for the first time. A surge of warmth dilutes itself in the rising awkwardness. Flooding pushes onward -saturating both auras efficiently. Rays of light connect the corresponding oracles of flaming luminosity. Cosmos and stars collide circling about in a love-crazed dance. Bonding for this eternity, souls combine in mid-air then hastily retreat back to their origin. Breath flows slowly, rhythmically, and audibly. Suddenly, focus pushes past the boundaries of peripheral vision, and solidifies to a pair of unchanging black cauldrons. Though the contents remain unknown, the surrounding vapors draw in and tantalize the senses to take a lengthy sweet sip. Virtue proves quite perplexing, as it does not search for equivalent splendor, but rather illuminates the imperfections. After their deceiving sugary coating strips away, these faults turn poignantly bitter. Shame whispers, but fades. Uninterrupted gazing, like a young child’s staring contest, ensues. Unimaginable sensations emerge from caves deep within emotionally tangled jungles. Tingling creeps along. Head severs from neck, and neck from body. Entireties of physical space float away- along with any lingering logic. New perfume emanates from each gradually opening pore. An intoxicating scent of life, strong, and moist, wafts under and amid the union. True life embraces Love, the master, and welcomes him in with abundant joy. Each duo closes.
© Copyright 2006 Kat Blanch (keithurbanrox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157731-Caught-in-a-Gaze