*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1160897-Diilyn-and-the-Crusade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Diilyn
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1160897
This is the Story of Diilyn Footmane. Based on the World of Warcraft.
Introduction!


Diilyn awoke, it was early in the morning. She looked up at the ceiling and saw the banners of the Scarlet Crusade. Diilyn was a member of the Scarlet Crusade, an organization dedicated to the eradication of the Undead Scourge, a foul army of the rotting zombies that were not alive, nor dead. Diilyn was about thirteen years old, she was very pale from never leaving the Scarlet Monastery, the current base of attack for the Crusade in Tristfal Glades. She had long black hair, which she keeps over one side of her face. A knock could be heard on her door, and another girl entered, obviously younger than Diilyn.
"Hello, Trista." Diilyn said.
Diilyn watched as the other girl entered her room.
"Heya, Diilyn," The young girl replied.
Trista was a short girl. She looked about ten, she had short black hair, and wore a red tunic and pants. By looking at her pale eyes, you could tell something was wrong. Trista was blind. She had been blind since she was born, and looked sad constantly.
"Whatcha doing?" Trista asked.
Diilyn was getting packed for a trip to the southern cities of Azeroth.
In a week she would be in Goldshire, her first time out of the monastery...

To be continued...

((This story is based on World of Warcraft. It is a fan fiction.))
((Brackets from Silverhand RP server. FTW. >,<))
© Copyright 2006 Diilyn (diilyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1160897-Diilyn-and-the-Crusade