*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162071-untitled
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1162071
i wrote this at three different times but yeah i think it might work
I close my eyes and your all I see. I take a breath and you’re all that I breathe. I love you with every drop of blood in my body. I love you and will always. Away from you is a constant longing for your touch. With you is a constant wanting for your lips to move, breath, speak those three words or any other words you chose.

Without you is like I was never at all. A suffocating feeling, breathing but not really. You are my constant image, you are all I want. These short gasp, just enough to keep me going until I can fill myself up with you. Breathe you in, then out. And love you without a doubt. So I close my eyes hoping it might bring me closer to you, your touch, your kiss. And lose myself in your bliss.

I want to say the words so sweet you could taste my love in them. I want to write a picture so beautiful, to captivate you, if only for a second. I want to look you in the eye and tell you how much I care, bleeding my heart to appease you for a moment. And if a lifetime of torment is what it takes for a single smile on your face, it would be my pleasure. I would do anything to look the greatest treasure in the eyes and tell her how much I love her. Her every move, every breath, every flaw is perfection to me.
© Copyright 2006 tiny8oz (tiny8oz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162071-untitled