*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164017-In-Love-with-the-death
by Beauty
Rated: 18+ · Article · Emotional · #1164017
Its a question about death
In Love With Death



I have a question that I haven't got a answer too. Why do I love death like its a gift giving by someone to me, and asking me to cherish it. Smart beautiful girl is lost in her life no one is there for her everybody has neglacted her sometimes she wishes to do things that her heart desires, but someone stops her from living, and she has no choice but to bow to her rules. Innocent and lovely as she can be with one glance of her smile anyone can fall in love with her. Never in her life she ever felt happiness the only friend she had was lionliness she knew that lionliness would always be there for her as days passed by her life got terrible she wanted death to knock on her dorr, and to take her away from this sadness, everyday she hoped that her dream might come true. Sometimes she wonders what if she never knew this world would it make a difference to her. Why does she smile her shadow is crying. why did she gave up on her life, but now nothing is worth it she just wanted to go some where were there is no one there to judge her or to make her feel ashamed of her pain. When will this happen yet she does not know.
© Copyright 2006 Beauty (fiza85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164017-In-Love-with-the-death