*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164488-Swimming-Hole-II
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1164488
Things heat up at the swimming hole.
As I slowly awakened, I realized the relaxation had a side effect. I was aroused. I could feel the soft breeze lightly stroking me, as I stood erect. I let my hand trail down my body and encircle my erection. It felt warm and smooth in my hand. I could feel the deep pulse beating in it. I slowly moved my hand up and down its hard stiffness. I closed my eyes and let the sensations that my hand was bringing fill my senses. I alternated soft, feathery strokes with firm hard ones that moved the skin up and down. I had a picture of a beautiful brown-haired woman with soft blue eyes in my head. She moved my hand away and slowly lowered her mouth to encase the firm flesh I was so ardently stroking just a moment ago. I groaned aloud as I could swear the sensation was real. I could feel the warm, soft, wetness of her mouth as she slid down my shaft. When I felt the hair brush my abdomen, my eyes snapped open. There she was, naked, and enraptured in devouring my hardness. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Here was a woman, the same woman from my fantasy slowly moving up and down the entire length of my rigid member. I wanted to jump up, but what she was doing felt too good to allow me to interrupt. I let my head drop back and I groaned my pleasure at her ministrations.

I lifted my head again and looked at the vision that was fulfilling a fantasy. Her hair now slightly hid her face as her head moved up and down over my hardness. Her skin was a creamy white color that reminded me of silk. I so wanted to reach out and touch it. I was afraid though, that I would scare her away or prove that this was nothing more than a fantasy. Suddenly she lifted her head and looked straight in my eyes. Damn, she was beautiful. Slowly a smile spread across her face. She straightened up and lifted a leg across my hips. Slowly she lowered herself down on to my waiting hardness. If her mouth felt wonderful then this was heaven. I couldn’t hold back the groan of pure pleasure I felt as her hot tight warmth engulfed me almost completely. Surely, this must be a dream for nothing could actually feel this good. A look of pure bliss slid across her face as she settled down on me. She just sat there not moving.

Then slowly she started flexing her muscles, milking my rigid member as if it were a cow’s teat. The sensations that shot through my body set me ablaze. She lit a fire in my body. Sitting there motionless, the way she was she reminded me of one of the statues I had seen in Venice, an alabaster statue sitting there looking towards the heavens as if she was searching for heaven or had just found it. Soon the fire she had lit became an inferno. I sat up, pulled her face to mine, and kissed her passionately. Her lips tasted of honey. I gently probed at her lips with the tip of my tongue and she opened them inviting me in. We sat there for several minutes kissing while my hands caressed her body. Finally able to feel the skin that I had earlier longed to touch but had dared not. When we came up for air, I wanted to ask her so many questions but her eyes asked for silence.

During this whole time, we had not broken our connection. I nibbled at her lips and then kissed my way along her jaw to her ear. There I stopped to nibble for a moment and she moaned her approval. I let my lips lead me out along her shoulders and then down along her chest until I reached her breast. I leaned back a moment to admire their perfection. The aureoles, a soft pink color like that of a blushing rose, had shrunken until they were a hard little buttons begging for attention. I lowered my mouth, captured this hard peak of passion, and slowly circled it with my tongue. She let out another moan, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me harder into her breast. I let out a moan of my own but the firm flesh of her breast muffled it. This woman was driving me wild and we had yet to speak a word.

I had to slow down or this dream would end much too soon. I slowly turned over placing her on the blanket. I let my lips start to trail down her abdomen. I pulled out of her clasping wetness and shivered, the air that had seemed warm a short while ago now seemed cool as it again caressed me. She let out a small whimper as if I was taking something precious away from her. I let my kisses trail further down her body. Finally, I reached the destination for which I was searching. Her aroma lifted to greet me. He scent filled my head begging me to devour her. I could barely deny the invitation long enough to enjoy the feast that lay before me. Her hair was a light chestnut brown that matched the hair on her head. It glistened with the nectar of her passion inviting me to drink. As a dying man finally led to water I lowered my head and drank from her cup. No sweeter nectar will ever be found, in either heaven or earth, than that which a woman offers up to a man.

I cannot tell you how long I lay there drinking. I can only tell you that she pulled me up to her, with my face still damp with her drink, and kissed me passionately. She guided me back inside of her and once again, I was in heaven as she claimed me and held me tightly inside of her. I lay there for a moment enjoying the warmth of her embrace. I leaned down and kissed her with all of the passion she had brought welling up from deep inside of me. She moaned into my mouth her approval. I slowly withdrew from her until I was just inside the entrance to her waiting cavern. I then slid back in and waited again. Soon we were both lost in this slow rhythm of passion. She let out a small whimper when I withdrew and a moan as I slid back into her. Soon I felt her start to tremble as her passion over took her. Soon her back arched as she thrust against me and let out scream of pure ecstasy as she reached her peak of passion.

As she started to come down from her explosion, I increased the pace of my thrusts. She started her climb back to the peak and I followed her closely. She now matched my rhythm, thrusting her hips up to match each of my thrusts. Soon she was close to reaching her climax again. I too was very close. I increased the pace again slamming into her. Soon she let loose another scream of ultimate release. My voice joined hers in a roar of pure animal lust as I too climaxed deep inside of her. The walls of her cavern, still contracting from her release, were in spasm around me trying to milk every last drop of passion out of me. I leaned down and slowly kissed her face and lips as she lay there with a light sheen of sweat. I claimed her lips once again and kissed her, wanting to let her know exactly how much this meant me.

She sat up, rolled me onto my back, and lay across my chest. Still she said not a word. She laid her head listening to the beat of my heart. I reached up and caressed her hair letting my hand run from it down her back. I was enjoying the comfort of having a woman this close to me again. Soon the warmth of the afternoon lulled me to sleep. When I awoke, I was alone and the sun was going down. Was it a dream? Was the whole thing just wishful thinking? I took another dip in the water trying to clear my head. It had all seemed so real. I carried my stuff back across the water and started to get dressed. I tapped my shoes to make sure nothing had crawled into them. A small piece of folded paper fell out. On it was just a phone number and a name.
© Copyright 2006 Shadowspawn (shadowsspawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164488-Swimming-Hole-II