*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164787-Chapter-1
by Moon
Rated: E · Fiction · Arts · #1164787
its about a girl that is going to get a big surprise but it is still in the proccess
Chapter 1: Illusions of what has been



The bell rang class was over. Everyone one was leaving but Rebecca. Her interest was on he partly cloudy blue sky. The window she was looking out gave her the perfect sight of the campus.
The middle of the fall was an amazing time to be at Spring Fire High. Although it was a Monday, still. Rebecca loved sitting in Mr. Bone’s class each year, watching the leaves fall in the late afternoon sun.
“Rebecca?!” Mr. Bone called from his desk at the front of the room. “Miss Roam?” he called again. He stood and walked to her desk. Loudly he cleared his throat. “Rebecca Roam!”
She blinked and quickly turned facing Mr. Bone. “Yes?!”
“I think the bell indicates that class is over and its time to go home.” He said smiling. “Rebecca, I don’t think you have noticed but you have been really spacey lately. What’s wrong? It seems since August you’ve been this way. Anything you’d like to talk about?” Mr. Bone kindly inquired, taking a seat in the desk next to her.
Rebecca has known Mr. Bone ever since she started school. For some reason every grade she moved to he had was there. She had him her entire schooling for some class or another. She had grown close to him. What was more amusing was that Mr. Bone was her neighbor.
© Copyright 2006 Moon (neveragain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164787-Chapter-1