*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164941-First-time
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1164941
An eighteen-year-old girl's first time...
Alexandra stopped in front of the door, and slowly walked in. She hadn’t expected for anyone to be in the room, but a forty-year-old man was already there, waiting for her. The man closed the door behind her with a forbidding snap, and moved closer to Alexandra. Alexandra shivered slightly as she heard the moans of a woman in the next room. In this place, at this time, moans from both men and women came from behind every door.

The man walked over and held her chin in his rough hand, examining her.

The man looked her over carefully. The girl was quite pretty, from her slender feet to her slim waist to her large breasts to her pouting mouth. But it never mattered what they looked like, as long as they did as he told them to.

Alexandra didn’t like the way he looked at her and desperately thought of what her friend had told her: “It’s nothing, I did it once when I was little, you might bleed, but it doesn’t hurt…much.”

The man saw how tense—how frightened—Alexandra was. “Relax, or you’ll make it worse.” He smiled at her, but Alexandra was too numb to smile. It was too late to get out of this, and the only thing she could do was to obey him completely.

“Take off your coat, you might ruin it…this could get a little messy.” The girl did as he asked, feeling a chill.

“Can you pull down the shades?” she summoned enough courage to ask.

“No, I want as much light as possible.”

Alexandra sighed. Now there was nothing to prevent her from being seen.

“Lie down.” Alexandra did so reluctantly, bracing herself.


"Open," he ordered, sliding a finger in,t the smile vanishing from his face. It was time to get to business.

“Widen until three of my fingers can slide in with no problem.” The girl trembled, but obeyed.

“Wider.” His voice was soft, but Alexandra could hear the command in it. She did as he asked unwillingly. The man tested it for a moment, but it was still uncomfortable. “More, it won’t enter easily like this.”

Alexandra did so, sure that she looked ridiculous. She felt slightly sick.

The man reached down and after a few moments, waved his long, thick tool in front of her eyes. Alexandra knew what was about to happen. She closed her eyes.

It happened. She felt something hard go in and tried to move, but the man laid a hand on her breasts as she tried to escape, making sure she couldn’t move.

Pain! The girl trembled, and moaned. The man stopped for a moment to look at her face, then continued.

The girl dug her fingernails into her palm, swearing not to make a sound. She only wanted for this to end as quickly as possible.

She started bleeding.

His long, thick, hard thing kept on going in and out. Every time it got it went inside, Alexandra trembled. Her opening was wet and had got his thing wet as well. She hated herself for that; his thing kept on sliding around and bumping into things.

Slowly, the pain was replaced by numbness.

The girl cooperated with the man. The opening got wetter and wetter, until some of it started trickling out. Alexandra knew that this was an ordinary reaction, but she was still humiliated.

Alexandra felt faintly consoled by the fact that he was gentler than the young, handsome man that had done her friend all those years ago. Just as she was telling herself so, the man gave a particularly hard thrust. She arched her back backwards.

It was over. Alexandra felt empty inside.

The man withdrew his thing and threw the small white thing he had taken from her into the tray, breathing out. Alexandra felt glad it was over, and rinsed out, wiping away the blood.

The man stuffed several cotton balls in.

Alexandra looked at him in surprise.

The man—to be exact, a dentist—told her, “Take them out after two hours, rise out with cold water or else you might get infected…” he handed her the tooth.

Was this what you expected? Probably not. *Wink* Rate and review!
© Copyright 2006 Nightmares? (dreamchaser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164941-First-time