*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165034-A-Vamps-Nightmare-unfinished
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1165034
when a creature of the night is hunted, she won't go down without a fight
Carla's eyes shot open, her mouth still snarling. she looked around quickly and immediately felt foolish. what kind of vampire had children's nightmares?
"one that'll also bite the first thing she wakes up to..." she thought to herself, remembering the time she had shredded her pillow to pieces because it had dared to be fluffy and innocent.
the phone rang.
Carla cautiously picked it up, not foolishly saying 'hello' as soon as she did. sometimes she didnt want anybody to know who she was. a lot of the times, actually. she prided herself in being the definition of Mysterious.
"Flee, vamp. before its too late." Then an insane cackle sounded at the other end.
Carla relaxed. "Hi Dirk." She replied without much enthusiasm. "What do you want?"
"Come on, can't you take a joke?" Dirk whined
"No. But what i'd LIKE to do is take a good sized chunk out of your neck" She grew impatient. "What do you want Dirk?" she said again, with much more or an edge to her voice.
She heard him chuckle at the other end of the line. She began to fume.
"I just thought i'd help a friend out. you know, warn said friend of impending danger, and perhaps suggest to the same friend a way to escape said danger..."
© Copyright 2006 GurlWiz (ladyluck87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165034-A-Vamps-Nightmare-unfinished