*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165661-Please
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1165661
A girl's secret fetishes for her older sister's boyfriend.
 It is five in the afternoon. you and my sister have arrived. I hide myself behind the door out of shyness.Yet deep inside, I feel great infatuation towards you, even to the point of obssesion. But I know it is wrong. Your'e my older sister's lover, and I am but a girl.You are 18 years old while I'm just 13. Oh! but who can resist your cute smile, your white complexion your long hair and your elegant body, not too large, not to thin.
I could never forget the first time I met you. My sister brought you home and introduced you to us. Mother was very pleased. But when you held out your hand to shake mine, a surge of excitement filled my body.Yet shyness got the better of me. I was unable to talk to you. but I spent countless nights of erotic dreams about you, and I grew to hate my sister.
When I read romantic novels, I think of your face when the lead male character is described.
I have basically become your slave for three years now. I would have done everything you told me to. but I'm not complaining.
It is dinner. We eat at the same table, four people eating silently.
But I noticed that you have thrown to many glances towards me.
Once again, a surge of excitement runs through my body. Our eyes meet. Suddenly, the bounderies of age were transent, I didn't feel younger than you. But shyness got the better of me again. I quickly broke the gaze. What had just happen? I stood and excused myself. Then I ran to my room and cried, spending the whole night pondering,imagining erotic thoughts about you, tears flowing from my eyes.
The clock struck midnight. Then a soft knock came from my door. Who could it be? Oh no! I forgot to lock the door. It could be a demented serial killer with a diabolical plan
Then I heard your soft voice. You're calling me. "Wait." I said. I opened the door. There you were, standing a kind smile on your face.
"Can I have a sit?" you said. I ushered you to sit in the stool. I sat on my bed.
Then, with a soft voice, you spoke. "I know how you feel. but you must treat me only with respect. I am your sister's lover.
"Well, I admit, you are a fine young lady, perhaps finer than your sister, but I'm older than you." You stood up. "One day you will find someone who will love you as much as you love him, like me and your sister."
Then the shyness in me was overpowered by my great desire for you. I grabbed your hand before you left the room. "Wait. I beg you, give me a chance." Then I shut the door and jumped into my bed. You stood there, as if staying just because I begged. Then, I took my clothes off and lay on my bed, giving you a look of erotic innocence, touching the side of my lip with my index finger. "Please!" I said. "Please! give me a chance."
Then you approached me sowly. you came so close as to the point of hugging. then you kissed my neck. Ah! Hm!
Then you whispered to my ear: "Not yet my dear, not yet." then you wrapped me i my blanket and left the room.
A feeling of hope came into me. But this is not yet the time, not yet.

© Copyright 2006 K.A.David (k.a.david at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165661-Please