*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165821-Conversations-with-the-Universe
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1165821
This is what it is- a point of view. Love it or hate it, just spare me your indifference.
********************************************************************************************

Mortal- "Tell me Universe, will I be held responsible for this?"

Universe- "What do you think?"

Mortal- "If I knew what to think I would have no need to converse with your ever-evolving Divineness and Impartial Consequence."

Universe- "Do you feel guilty?"

Mortal- "Of course I feel guilty! I ALWAYS feel guilty. But in this day and age I’m just not sure what is considered “legitimate guilt” as opposed to synthetic or chemical guilt. I have a tendency to overreact to things, as you know."

Universe- "Why do you think you overreact?"

Mortal- "Frankly, I have lost my way. It takes too long to find myself and it is too exhausting to deal with what I dig up. I have many people relying on me right now. I can't just stop and… and dust everything off, it would be a waste of time. Everything is just going to get dirty again."

Universe- "Perhaps."

Mortal- "So can you help me?"

Universe- "Why do you need my help?"

Mortal- "Because I don’t want to feel guilty anymore"

Universe- "Why do you need my help?"

Mortal- "Uhhh... I don’t want to feel like a failure?"

Universe- "Why do you need my help?"

Mortal- "Because. I cannot do it alone. I’m lost."

Universe- "Yes I can see that. Try another way."

Mortal- "Which way?"

Universe- "Which way would you like to go?"

Mortal- "The right way."

Universe- "Choose a path. I will be right beside you."

Mortal- "Ok fine, whatever. I guess I will go this way."

Universe- "Good choice. Let us begin, it will be a long day."

Mortal- "Well, thanks for coming."

Universe- "You just need ask."



*****************************************************************

Authors note-

No, Im not using the word Universe as a replacement for God. There are laws of the Universe, that are created by God that affect us. This is merely a poem about the Universe, Energies, and Laws that are created to help balance our lives. I hope you enjoy it.

*When I asked my five year old what he would ask the Universe if given the chance here is his question-

"Do you have any more fish sticks?" LOL. Very good question.

He he he

Jacey
© Copyright 2006 Xenergy (xenergy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165821-Conversations-with-the-Universe