*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165893-Death-as-a-Passage
Rated: 13+ · Article · Philosophy · #1165893
Talks about how death is a passage and a new begining.
There are many things to realize about death is that the grief that follows will only be as bad as we let it be. It can not hurt, it can only strengthen. The more we realize that death is not the end, and that it can only be a passage, a new beginning, a fresh start, and a clean slate.Yes grieving is a natural part of the process especially if it was a loved one, do not let it consume you let your self, as my grandmother would say, "Get on to bigger and better things!" Let yourself remember the good, and the "bad" but do not dwell too long, for it may depress you. Jet the good consume you, feel its warmth, listen to its heart beat, the drum of life, let it fill you up and you to will feel better, you to will some day, see death no longer as a foe, but as a friend and a friend who will welcome you when it is your time, as it once was your loved ones.Embrace it, don't act, just listen.
© Copyright 2006 The Wordy Weasel (weasel_1430 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165893-Death-as-a-Passage