*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166018-Soldiers-Side-by-Clayton
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Fantasy · #1166018
My story i'm writting. Introduction.
Introduction of "Soldier's Side" By Clayton T. Harring


Have you ever felt the spiders from under your bed sucking out your soul? I know. Do you know how it feels to wonder about a lost dream? I know. You know how it feels like to become a sacerfice? I remember that pain raceing down my pale skin. The teeth, sinking in faster as my blood rushed out of my mouth and skin.
My eyes become whiter as the daggers kept reaching into my soul. I remember that pain that made me what I am today. We humans all grow up to die. So I welcome you to a place where my soul is yet still lost. People, are all on the other side. There's no one here, but my burning, yarning soul. Who made the fields of corn so life can be?
Who placed the candles on open waters, letting the moon keep them strong? Because he came in this black, assassain like suit. The black match that of the night's sky. I listened threw rock, steel, and metal. And now, it is time for you to listen to a story that is once told.
I'm welcoming you to a soldier's side.





Well, that is the introduction. I will have "Chapter One, A Fable's end" soon.
© Copyright 2006 Will Master (fable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166018-Soldiers-Side-by-Clayton