*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166473-Prompt
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1166473
A man wakes up in a locked room.
He looked around and saw that there was nothing in the room except for him. He tried to move his hands; cut found that his hands were chained up. He heard footsteps and looked to the door. After a series of locks being unlocked the door opened and he saw three women in skin-tight red jumpsuits walk into the room. He looked up to the women faces and fell backwards. One of the women said “Hi Jake.” He stared at them in disbelief, and then yelled “ya’ll better get me out of these chains.” All three women rolled their eyes and frowned at him. Then one of the women walked up to him and bent down so that their faces were level. She said Jake, we are all mad that you cheated on us. Jake wasn’t listening to her to her words because he was too busy looking at her breasts. She him looking at her and told the other women I think that we should kill him.


He jumped back to attention when he heard the word kill. He said “Tiffany, Tracy, Tie, let me go now.” He looked at all of their faces before saying “Look I’m sorry that I hurt you all but when I saw you all I fell in love with you.” Since Tie was still level with his face, she smacked the spit out of his mouth. Tiffany stepped up and said “Jake, you are a lying DOG. I asked you if you were seeing somebody else and you said no.” Tie got up when Tiffany stepped up to Jake. She said in the calmest voice “Jake I do not like being made a fool of.” Tracy walked up to Jake, grabbed his face, and asked “How’s the baby now?” She stepped back in line with the other two women and said “We have to go now.” They left him there.

Jake was wondering how he got caught cheating by all three of his girlfriends. He felt in his pocket for his wallet to make sure that they didn’t take his new booty-call number from that woman named Katherine. He cursed when he saw that the number wasn’t in his wallet. He heard footsteps coming to the door. He looked to the door when it started opening. Katherine walked in crying, and holding a gun. When he saw the gun he was too shocked to say anything. Katherine said “I told you that no more men are going to play me for a fool. So this is how I’m going to punish you.” She pulled the trigger.
© Copyright 2006 Cassaundra (cassaundra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166473-Prompt