*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166627-An-Undying-Love-For-You
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1166627
Anna has cancer. until her life changes when she meets Shane
Chapter 1: A new beginning

I am here to tell you what has occurred to me in the past twelve months…
It all started that February morning I think it was the 5th or the 6th that I don’t know… I was young 13 if you were wondering and I had brown hair and matching soft brown eyes. Anna sighed and went back to her homework she was working on an English paper… Her head started to cramp up “Eileen I’m going to bed..”
“Alright dear did you finish your homework..”
Anna sighed again… “yes ma’am…” she left the study and went in her room it was very plain soft pink walls no posters or pictures.. Except pictures of her parents… they had died in an airplane crash nothing to be shocked about. She saw her bed white bedspread and soft pink pillows they were good, comfortable pillows the kind you like to use when you feel horrible and you need to hug something not those bad icky ones… She had a desk to work on, Anna sighed yet again and sat down on her bed she fluffed the pillows and laid down “I hate my life… I have nothing to live for… nothing.. My parents are gone.. And I have cancer.. But I can’t give up I won’t I’ll fight for anything” she got under the covers and went to sleep…

********************************************************************

Anna awoke to humming she lazily opened one eye… “ugh what is that noise!.. CAN’T ANYBODY GET A DESCENT SLEEP IN THIS PLACE SHEESH!”
“you.. Can.. see… me…”
Anna jumped back “who are.. You…”
The boy that was standing before her yelped in shocked “um.. ALAKAZAM” he threw a smoke bomb and hid behind her dark brown desk.
“um.. Yea.. I’m not 2 I can still see you..”
“dangit!” Anna grinned she walked towards him “well I’m Anna Smith and you are..”
She brought her hand towards his to shake it but it went through “oh my god what the heck??
He flushed “I’m ..Shane.. I am not living nor dead I’m working for the top angel of this her name I don’t speak it is against the rules and I will be cast into hell my mission is to.. Well kill you” his soft blue eyes were stern and cold. Anna saw no sympathy in them..
“k..kill me.. What did I ever do to you..”
“you are supposed to die by the end of November of this year.. You have cancer and I can’t late you live you are supposed to die or you will ruin the plans of my mistress..”
Anna was pretty much dumbstruck.. He seemed so nice with his clothes, so very normal dark blue jeans, Nike tennis shoes, and a regular blue t-shirt… He also had brown hair it was almost black, it came down over his eyes but it suited his features well… he had those flawless cheekbones, the ones where it looks like your sucking in like a fish but it was cute on him..
Shane noticed her staring but ignored it.. “so anyway lets get on with it..” he raised his hand and was about murmur what was supposed to be for her to die when he noticed her for the first time he’d ever seen a girl cry, other than his mother at the hospital the day he “died”. But that’s another story mine is very different. Anna cried she had always never cared if she died but when she looked at it in the face, it was the most terrifying thing she had ever witnessed, you wouldn’t think I would be scared since I have cancer but it was scarier than that. Believe it or not.
Shane stopped it was the first time his mission was to kill anyone “you were so heartless in life this should be easy for you my young apprentice” he bowed he knew it would be simple everyone would presume the person had just had an unexpected heart attack he could do it he brought down his hand “I..I can’t do this…” he smiled faintly and started to leave “wait Shane! I want to help you…”
Shane frowned “no you don’t you don’t want to get involved you will only get hurt.. Goodbye Anna, I’m happy we meant” he turned his head and walked out of her room he couldn’t go back he wouldn’t he would be severely punished. Shane’s face grew hot and he clenched his knuckles so tight they were white! Anna watched him leave she could see it now he was a ghost he looked like a normal person, but he was there and all but his figure was sort of see through she could see the tree on the other side she rubbed her eyes and passed out on the bed, As Eileen walked in
“Anna!!”
© Copyright 2006 Alana Wright (alana_92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166627-An-Undying-Love-For-You