*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166829-Dillons-time-in-Highschool
by Dill
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1166829
Dillon starts highschool with two best friends, good summer memories and a few extra lbs!
Dillon was 14 years old and walking to his first day of highschool, he was so nervous he had just got back from traveling with his family and had no time to see his friends all summer! He liked traveling though so he wasn't too bumed.

He saw his two best friends walking down the street and ran to see them
"Dudes! I haven't seen you since middle school!" Dillon yelled as he ran at them.
"Oh my god it's Dillon!" Said Matt
"Dude, how was Europe?" Asked Jake,
"It was great," Dillon said, then he realized how different they looked and sounded, Matt was deffinately taller and had a deeper voice, he also look leaner and more muscular, Jake looked the same but taller, "You guys look so different!"
"So do you!" Said matt
"AHHH! YOUR HAIR!" Said Jake, Dillon had always had short hair but now it was longer and had that whole flip style.

They all walked to school to find some grade 12's greeting them at the door.
"Let's go in the other door!" Dillon suggested since the grade 12's obviously were looking for some grade nines to niner.
"Good thinking!" Jake said, so they all snuck through the back to get to their home room classes. Jake and Dillon were in the same Homeroom class, they sat next to their friend Brianna who was Matt's Ex.
"Hey! Oh my god! You guys look soooo cute!"She said, Jake and Dillon noticed she was taller and more curvy. "DILLON!! How was eurpe!"
They were interupted by the teacher who wanted to teach allot on the first day, forget getting to know eachother. Next class for Dillon was Phys. ed, one of his favourites.

In the changeroom he met up with Matt, they were both late so they were the only ones in there, They started to get Changed matt shirtless looked more muscular, Dillon pulled off his polo shirt and Matt started to laugh
"What?" Asked dillon looking at his body! Matt kept laughing,
"Look at that blubber!" Matt said "You got so fat!" Dillon looked down at his belly, he wasn't that fat, but he's always been skinny so he was allot heavier.
"I put on a few" Dillon said laughing but feeling slingtly uncomfortable, he sat down and his belly folded into rolls, he shook the top one and the bottom ones started to jiggle,
"EW!" Matt said laughing, "Dude, that's disgusting" Dillon had forgotten Matt was there, Dillon stood up and laughed making Matt grossed out like that but also laugh made Dillon feel good. "Just hope you're not put onto skins!"
"Is it really that gross?" Dillon asked as he stood up, this was the first time dillon realized he put on some weight.
"No, It's actually pretty cool!" Matt said as he slapped Dillons belly causing it to jiggle. "Haha" He laughed, "I have a six pack" Which Matt did, Matt was in great shape.

They walked into the gym and their gym teacher Mr.Suza got mad at them for being late on the first day,
"Shirts" He said pointing to Matt, "Skins" He said pointing to Dillon. Dillon went red.

They walked out onto the field, Dillon was by no means fat, just a little chubby, but he was always really skinny and didn't want people to think of him differently, he thought everyone would be so grossed out by the way his gut jiggled. The skins pulled off their shirts, So did Dillon, they seemed to be pretty muscular, Dillon was too, but on top of that muscle was a thick layer of fat, they were all ripped besides on kid, Allen, who was fatter than Dillon, probably Obese.
Dillon could still run, and soccer was his game, he also skateboarded but the only real competitive sport he played was Soccer! He started to run, he could feel his gut wobbling, but he didn't stop running!


TO BE CONTINUED!!
© Copyright 2006 Dill (dillon.oconnor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166829-Dillons-time-in-Highschool