*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166848-Silly-Adam
by Jen
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #1166848
This is my own original work. It was written in simple english for children.=D
Silly Adam

Adam is a tourist in England. He doesn’t know anything about their language. Meanwhile, he is staying in a hotel. One day, he decided to take a walk around the town which he was staying. As he passed a kindergarten, he saw a teacher was teaching her students. The teacher asked her students a question and many of her students rose up their hands and said “Me!!!Me!!!”. At the time, Adam was very hungry so he went to a stall to eat his lunch. The stall doesn’t have any fork and spoons so everyone at the stall shouted “Fork and spoons!!! Fork and spoons!!!”. Adam also shouted although he doesn’t know what they shouting.

After he ate, he went to a stadium to watch a football match. When a team scored, everyone screamed “Yeah!!!!!!!!!”. Adam also screamed. After that, he went back to the hotel. But at that time, a murderer had killed a man. “Who killed the man” the hotel manager asked. “Me!!!!! Me!!!!!”, said Adam. “What do you killed him with”, asked the hotel manager. “Fork and spoons!!! Fork and spoons” said Adam. “You better come with me to the police station”, said the manager. “Yeah!!!!” screamed Adam.

© Copyright 2006 Jen (musicforlife93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166848-Silly-Adam