*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167416-Chapter-1--Transport
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1167416
About a young girl and a brother who are kidnapped by a evil man name Ernest
I could feel them, holding me down. Their slimy hands held my arms and legs down. I was petrified, with fear in my eyes. What was going to happen? Who were they? Why did they want my brother and I? questions, roamed my mind, with the feeling, in my guts, saying: "Their bad people, things, creatures, whatever they are." All of them, looked alike, their pale, light green skin, their fully black colour eyes and their grins on their faces.

The top of their heads were filled with small holes, and vines, started to emerge out of them.

Their whole body was vovered in some kind of green slime and leafs.

I was pi nned to the floor, on my right side and I could see, five of the them, but their could have been more.

Four were holding me down, and two were holding my brothers, arms back, tightly.

The fifth creature was on my left side, it was croutching down and settled it's slimy left hand on my left side of my face. The creature's hand was cold as ice, and it's dark eyes stared at me deeply. It turned it's head and looked at the creatures, who were, holding my brother.

"He's Here!" the creature hissed.

My brother was seventeen and had short brown hair, with hazel eyes. He wore a plain red t-shirt.

The fifith creature lifted it's hand off my face and setted it by, it's side. For some odd reason, I didn't quite , know what was happening. Was this a dream? A fairy tale? No it couldn't be, could it?

The creature stood up and started walking towards the entrance of the house. The entrance of the house, also led to the beginging of the staircase and the front door.

The others creatures, stared at me with passion, and curious expressions. It was like, they never seen a human before.

A few minutes passed and the front door opened and a young man, came threw the door, into the living room, where we were.

Two creatures, were behind the man, the same identical looking to the other five in the room, but instead of holding nothing, they held, spears.

The young man and the creatures, walked over to my brother. Matthew frowned and glared at the man.

Did they know each other? Was the man, realated to us?

"Hello Matthew," said the young man. Matthew rolled his eyes and signed. He titled his head to the left. The young man, smiled and lookd at me. "Your sister seems scared...You haven't told her whats, happening, have you?" He turned his focus, back at Matthew, with envy of his words.

The man, had short blonde hair, and his long sleeve shirt, was made out of fine silk, denim, black pants, and black, leather shoes.


Get out of my house and leave Lena alone." yelled Matthew. "I'm sorry, but I'm in desperate need of what I want." His voice started, and Matthew frown became bigger, and my nervous, shaking hands, became, trembling with fear. "I will get, what I want, if she's dead or alive." Matthew chuckled and replied, "You still believe in that stupid myth, don't you?" The man smiled. "Take them to the jet."

The creatures stood still, like they never heard him. "Now," he yelled.

The two creatures released my legs, and I kept still. Was I suppose to get up? Was I?

The two creatures realeased my arms and I still stayed, still on the carpet, like a statue. Finely, after a few minutes of awkward silence, one of the four creatures hissed, "Get up," and I did as I was told.

As I finely, stood up, the one creature, who held my arms down, grabbed my shoulder and started to push me to the front entrance.

The young man, looked at the creatures, who were pushing and yelled, "Stop," and the creatures stopped, one inch away from the door knob. "Let her go, she's already terrifed of what is happening... She can stay close with her brother."

The creature realeased their tight grip on my shoulder and I ran to my brother. I hugged him tightly and the fear faded away. I realeased m y arms, from his waist and held his hand. He squeezed mine and smiled.

"Let's head out," said the man and Matthew started to get push, by the two creatures, holding his arms tight.

We all went outside, were a large, black jet, sat.

My brother and I lived in a small village, called Civilty. All the houses, were the same. They had smoke coming out of the chimneys and the houses were made out of dark, brown, wood.

The hatch of the jet opened and the as we came to the steps of the jet, the creatures realeased my brother and we got pushed up the steps, into the jet.

When we got inside the jet, I saw a door, that probably led to the front of the plane , were all the controls were. The door was made of metal and had a wooden sign that read, "Cockpit,"

We started to walk ahead, beside the man. We were walking towards the back of the jet. I looked up at the thin man, who was beside me. I stared at him and he turned his head and smiled. He had stopped infront of three leather chairs, that were bolted to the floor.

"Make yourself, comfy." he said, I took a few steps forward and sat in one of the chairs, that was closest to the window. My brother sat, next to me and the man sat, facing us. I stared at the ground for a moment and looked up at my brother.

I could hear the hatch door closing and the engine starting to roar.

The jet quickly ascended. I leaned my head closer to my brother.

"Who is he?" I whispered.
"I'm Ernest," the man replied.

My eyes widen and I looked at him with shock.

"You could..hear me." I squeaked.
"I'm not deaf, and I'm certainly not old."

I sat up straight and in the chair and hours floated by. It went from being morning to night and we were still in the air.

Ernest and Matthew, had disappeared into the cockpit and all seven creatures had gone off and guared different places. Three were in the cockpit and four of them, were by the hatch.

The little light on the ceiling of the jet, was shining in my eyes, I settled my arms on the armrest and looked out the oval window. Everything was dark, except the stars and the full moon.

I stood up and started to walk, slowly, towards the cockpitt. I stopped infront of the cockpit door. Two creatures were on each side of me, staring at each other. Ignoring me.

The metal door opened and out came Ernest and Matthew, yelling and shouting and the creatures, did not look away or blink.

I don't think, Matthew or Ernest, noticied me, because they kept yelling and walking done, towards, the back of the plane. Matthew was walking backwards, as he faced, and yelled at Ernest and I kept moving back.

"Don't even think of using my sister in your stupud myth, or you will regret your actions, if you even try." said my brother, shouting, at the top of his lungs.

For a few minutes, silence. What in the hell was going on?

I went back to my leather chair, as they continued to yell and I layed my head to the armrest and stared at the oval window and before, I knew it, I was asleep.
© Copyright 2006 dramaxxteen (dramaxxteen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167416-Chapter-1--Transport