*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167538-Confucked
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1167538
How they kept together
She kissed my forehead, then my cheeks, followed by the corners of my lips. A soft brush of ours lips and she slightly pulled back. With that I broke. My heart was beating so hard. One fist grabbed the back of her shirt, the other squeezed her hand inbetween us. I looked at her, and with my voice cracking said, "Don't you fucking pull away from me."
Already close, we ended up closer. My face was inbetween her shoulder and neck. Hers was the same on me. The dam in me opened. So many fears, and so many worries, so much that scared me beyond my comprehension. Finally, my tears streamed out, soaking her shirt. My body shook, my head pounded. Her crying wasn't as hard as mine, but I felt her wetting my neck.
My grip was still white knuckled. She finally saved me. Said, "I'm not pulling away." I didn't loosen my hold on her shirt, or her hand. In fact, the only difference was that I started crying harder. Overly thankful that she wasn't thinking of leaving, I became more emotional than I had ever been around anyone. I only hoped she'd know how serious it was for me.
© Copyright 2006 Lily Shauna Via (spiker745 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167538-Confucked