*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167637-Morning-Ride
by Salome
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1167637
Fun in the Barn
It’s early morning. The perfect time to go riding. I slip out of bed and pull on jeans and a top over my bare form. My hair is still tousled from the night before.
The day is gray and mist covers everything like a thin blanket. Standing on the porch, I look out at the mountains and sigh. Everything is perfect.
You're already in the barn but I walk past, pretending not to see. Blue is waiting in her stall. I walk past you again to get her saddle and you reach for my arm. I dance away. Instead of trying to grab me again, you climb the ladder into the loft. Curiosity gets the best of me and I pull myself up the first few rungs on the ladder.
You've spread out a blanket on top of the hay. I laugh, watching you lay back, propped up on your elbows. "Waiting for me?"
You smirk and before I've finished climbing the ladder, my shirt is off. I climb on top of you, straddling your hips. The buttons on your shirt provide little difficulty but I take my time undoing them. Each moment seems to last a small eternity in itself. You're excited and my slowness frustrates you, I can tell by the hard line of your clenched jaw. You're letting me play.
My mouth follows the newly revealed flesh: Throat, shoulder, collar bone, bicep, abs... I breathe in your scent. The button on your jeans comes undone easily. It should. They're well worn in. The material slips down your knees to your ankles and you're bare underneath. Great minds think for themselves.
I kiss up one leg, stopping just below your hip and then down the other one. You've told me before that I'm a tease. No sense in changing now. Licking your lips, I move past your legs and take you into my mouth. Your cock is hot and hard. I press down on your hips as I swirl my tongue around your length, moving my head up and down. You groan and sit up, one hand moving over my body and the other cupping the back of my head. I smile on the inside.
It won’t be long now. You were ready for me when I came up here. Pulling back, I lower you to lie down. I stand to pull off my boots and then my jeans. The look on my face says you like what you see. This time, when I straddle you, I guide you into me. We both moan this time, joined. I moved slowly, clenching your shoulders as I move. Our mouths meet, tongues tangling. Your hands cup my ass and pull me closer. Breaking our kiss, I move my mouth down your neck, nibbling the skin, sucking.
You tighten inside of me. I know you're ready. In an instant, we trade places and I'm on my back with you over me. I laugh and pull your body down so you're closer to me. One more thrust, that's all it takes to push us both over the edge. We lay panting in the hay, not even noticing how much it itches our skin or that we're sinking deeper into its sweet golden smell. Rolling on your side, you put an arm around my waist. It was a perfect morning for a ride after all.
© Copyright 2006 Salome (salome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167637-Morning-Ride