*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1169756-Goodbye-My-Angel
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1169756
A boy says goodbye to the love of his life
Goodbye My Angel



It's dark and cold.Nick is sitting on the step."Why did you leave me? You swore you would never leave me."
"But I didn't leave you." Nick looked up tears falling from his eyes. "Casey? This can't be happening.You're dead." "And yet I'm still here." Nick shook his head in shock."Are you a ghost?" "Casey laughed "No I'm an angel,I'm your angel just like you always said." "Why are you here Casey?'' She knelt down in front of him."To say goodbye." Nick looked up at Casey realizing she's never looked so beautiful."I'm not ready to say goodbye to you.I want you to stay with me." Casey smiled "But I'm always with you Nick." She puts her hand to his heart. "As long as you love me I'll always be with you." "I will always love you Casey,you're my everything.How I am suppose to live without you?" Nick got up."I hate this,I f*cking hate this.For the first time in my life everything was perfect.And now it's all gone and there's nothing I can do to get it back.There's nothing I can do to fill this emptiness inside of me.You're dead but how come it feels like I am the one dying.I don't understand any of this."He turned around and sees Casey crying."Oh sh*t Casey I am sorry I didn't mean to make you upset.'' Casey shook her head "It's ok I understand." Nick took a deep breath. "So hoe does it feel to be........." "Dead?" Casey finished for him.Nick looked down "Yeah." "You mean does it hurt?" Nick nodded. "When it was happening it did,but now all i feel is love.But it does hurt to see you in so much pain.Casey walked up to him."Nick,I want you to go on with your life like you were when I knew you." "I don't know how to be that person anymore now that you are gone.My heart and soul died with you. Tears fell from Casey's eyes "Oh Nick" Nick walked away from her."Don't Oh Nick me Casey,I can't do this,I can't live without you." Casey walked up behind him."Look at me." Nick turned around his eyes looking at the ground."Look at me" He looked up."You can do this, and you will,for me.I need you to go on.For me." "How?" Nick whispered."Know that I love you,and remember as long as you keep me in your heart I'll always be with you." "Promise?" Casey smiled. "I promise my love" "Will you come back someday?" Casey looked down."It's ok Case I know you can't I don't even know why I asked." "I'm sorry" "Yeah me too" Casey walked up to Nick "One more thing before I go.Close your eyes.Casey kissed him for a brief moment,when Nick opened his eyes he sees a beautiful bright light." Goodbye my angel,I love you." "I love you too" She whispered. Nick smiled knowing that he'd always have his angel beside him.
© Copyright 2006 Dante150 (dante150 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1169756-Goodbye-My-Angel