*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1169884-InOutsiders
Rated: · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1169884
Dash Von Mikhail wants to rid Venus of a king who has created a Distopia.
InOutsiders

The cast system of planet Venus goes like this: A gunslinger is the lowest form of trash, a hit man is second, an assassin is third lowest, a bounty hunter and arch hunter are fourth, a slayer duke and prince are fifth, and last on the ladder to the top is a King.

It was night and a huge warrior walked into Colony 51. Suddenly one of his warriors stabbed him. Another warrior placed a bomb on the colonies main support beam. The colony blew up once the two warriors got out of the blast radius. One of the warriors was called Jerome Val Jean he was wearing blue armor with a Shopa that had a feather on it. He had grey hair and a thick beard also grey. His eyes were grey with a bit of white in the pupil. He was the thicker of the two, a duke of planet Venus. He took out his communicator and said, “Lord King Vern your son has been slain and the rebellion crushed.” The king spoke, “Good I no longer have to cope with the rebels ruining my Utopia. Summon Arch Hunter Damien Mac slayer and tell him to kill Dash Von Mikhail.

Two tall Venusians were standing near a tree the one with gold and red hair and wore a black shirt and a red trench coat spoke quietly “prince Kale I will avenge you by killing Jerome Val Jean. This utopia sucks kill all that refuse to be ruled by a dictator. Slayer Nine get to colony nine and warn the rebels there.” The second one who had a larger build and was part Lizardian, Silverian, Elven, and Seaborgian (cyborg) called Slayer Nine spoke “Dash we need to get the help of Cid and Vacant Duloke the twin killers. You go find them and I will warn the rebels of Colony Nine ” Dash bolted and soon bumped into a Mandela warrior that had black armor with white and purple flames on it. He called himself Arch Hunter Damien Mac Slayer. Damien snarled and said “Dash your life is in my hands they are paying me five million dollars to kill you and an extra forty thousand for your corpse stuffed preferably.” Dash shot off and came to a swamp he spoke “Damn there goes my new boots” he ran into the swamp.

His name is Dash Von Mikhail a gunslinger the lowest form of trash on Venus. He drinks booze, smokes and hits on every woman he sees. He is a friend with the rebellion leader Slayer Nine. He wishes to kill Jerome Val Jean the killer of his prince. Damien Mac Slayer the Arch Hunter hunts him.

Dash dove as he got near the shore of the bog as a large explosion rocked the ground. Dash looked up to see a beautiful woman in mesh underclothing with a silky blue bra on top along with silky silver shorts. She was sniping Damien before She spotted him. She ran until she got to a cave and vanished inside. Dash followed her until he saw the cave that was a tavern that was camouflaged as a mountain.

He entered and sat down half of the customers in the tavern got up and left. The rest backed as far away from him as possible. The girl walked over and glared at him she said, “Get out scum of the planet. Your bastard scum is unaccepted in this tavern.” A tall man with blond hair came out and said “Vacant you should stop now half of the people in this tavern are hit men and assassins he just needs to warm up.” Dash stood and shook the mans hand and said, “How is our clone doing?” Vacant said, “I’m right behind you, you don’t need to talk about me, Cid.” Cid nodded and said she grew well for a clone. The door caved in and Damien walked in. All the assassins, hit men, and gunslingers pulled out their guns. Dash got to Damien first and shot him in the arm. Damien fell and Dash removed his helmet, he fell back startled. Dash saw his face and said, “How is that possible?”

King Vern smiled and said to his adviser saying “My utopia is brilliantly planned all my warriors are made to die for my cause. My city is filled with me. Jerome Val Jean raid the Colony Nine destroy it then get rid of that man Cid.” His adviser was a tall man with a grey shirt that had a black vest over it. He wore long black pants with a chain running from the belt turned and shot him in the head. Vern fell saying ”why did you do that Leon my brother. Leon looked down and said, “Your distopia was brilliant.” He vanished and reappeared near Dash then spoke “The killer of your prince is coming. You wonder why Damien looks like you well he was cloned from you. All the Arch Hunters were cloned from gunslingers. They formed a league of hunters. Oh and Damien here is your money plus extra to become the bodyguard of Dash. Now go before they find you.”

Jerome Val Jean summoned his two clones Sergeant and General both had long blond hair and blue armor. Jerome told the two to go to Colony Nine and destroy it. Sergeant and General brought Jerome’s cloned army attacked the colony nine. The rebels of Colony Nine ran to engage the enemy. Sergeant slew several warriors until he got his head blown off by Slayer Nine. General slew several rebels until he got a huge hole blown in his torso also by Slayer Nine. Both died then all the rebels ran as a huge explosion annihilated the army.
Jerome was near the tavern of Cid he looked around and placed several bombs. He started to walk away. Dash leapt off the roof and stabbed Jerome through the brain into the ground. He yelled “Damien disarm those bombs or else get the people out of the tavern.” Damien disarmed the bombs after getting everyone out of Cid’s Tavern. The drunks were happy.

Leon walked into his brother’s castle and destroyed Colony One he was now king. He then filled Colony One with every cast of people he even filled it with his children. Dash and Damien became friends while Dash and Vacant married and had children who became fierce slayers Cid moved his tavern to the hidden planet Venix in the hidden galaxy He changed his name to Syd and became very popular with the people and king of Venix.
© Copyright 2006 Leon Retseirp (ltretseirp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1169884-InOutsiders