*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170036-Thanks-to-her-I-Rose
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1170036
Thanks to her, I Rose is poetry on love, life and survival
Synopsis

With its variety of themes—love, life and survival—Thanks to her, I Rose is a collection of poetry that uncovers the many emotional facets of living in this modern world. It is the first of three books written to show the many phases in one man’s life.
With it simplicity in verse Natase compassionately describes his challenging affairs to find not only success but ultimately happiness. His passion to write evokes the heart to weep at time, while others leave the reader with an endearing smile. Natase’s words charismatically explain his sense of pride, success—the strength of his character to rise above the malign and find his own identity.
In short, this book overwhelms, it brilliantly delivers a poetic story of a man who survived the misery of his uncertainties and the harsh rigors of his life to find not only love, appreciation but his purpose—writing.

© Copyright 2006 seminole finest (nataserose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170036-Thanks-to-her-I-Rose