*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170252-Draco-and-his-Ticklish-Maids
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1170252
My OC, Draco, has a new day at his mansion.
-Draco's Mansion-

Draco's POV:

My home is surprising.

After a long time of living on Earth, I finally settled in a place called Tokyo, or at least in a secluded part of the forest near Tokyo. Thanks to my wealth, I can live wherever I want, and I want to stay here, in my mansion.

With my little toys.

My maids are all beautiful, bright, and I recently learned, ticklish. Very ticklish.

My story begins like this...

3rd POV:

The many hired maids stood in the lobby.

Each one wore a sexy uniform, which, unlike usual, was sleeveless, shoeless, and revealed each middriff. Why? It met standards, thats why. Many of them had lived in a dark part of the city until this stranger found them and brought them here.

One in particular knew who he was. Draco. The richest man in Japan. He never showed his wealth and did not want to be known. How this woman knew him, only she knew how. Her pink eyes watched the door at the top of the stairs, waiting for them to open, which they did.

A green haired young man walked out. His eyes matched his hair, and they beamed with only compassion. He looked over every one of them.

"My ladies", he began. "I know how your lives have been. Scattere through the dark city, afraid and alone. Many of you have been assaulted, and no one helped you." He smiled warmly. "But from now on, I will.

"This home now belongs to you and me. No one can take it from us. You will be payed for each day that you work here and stay here. And that would be about 100,000 dollars each day."

The 18-year-olds murmured to each other. They liked the sound of this.

"All I ask is that you stay and help me feel happy, and I will make you happy."

That is the shortened speech he made.

XxXxX

This went on for weeks. Every night, one of the 12 maids would enter his chamber, and come out completely relaxed. In 12 days, every maid knew what Draco did for them.

Now it was the pink-eyed girl's turn again.

Her extravagently long hair flowed on the ground behind her as she entered the master bedroom, which no maid was allowed in unless he wished it. Candles burned all along the walls, And in the center of it all was Draco, dressed in his normal attire.

"I knew you would come, Meylee", he said.

The maid shifted uncomfortabley.

He laughed a little. "There is no need to be nervous. After all, that is not the way you ever acted before, my love."

"That was before you changed", she finally spoke, feeling a little nervous.

"We know what we are", he continued. "Why not be our true selves?"

Meylee grinned lustfully as two pink dragon wings stretched out behind her, as green came from Draco. She charged and jumped on him, kissing him with so much passion that he moved to the bed quickly. She then released herself and allowed herself to be chained to it. He then began to remove her shirt, revealing her skimpy black bra that struggled to keep her large breasts together. He moved to her pants, his green dragon tail landing on her middriff. It began to wiggle, and Meylee giggled.

He snapped his head toward hers, and they both looked curiously at it. He wiggled his tail again, and she gave the same reaction.

"What did I do?" Draco asked her curiously.

"I remember seeing a lot of this as I travled looking for you", she said. "I believe the humans called it tickling."

"Tickling?" he repeated.

"A way to show one you care for them. Every inch of one's body can be tickled and tormented, while others cannot even feel the slightest bit. I wonder how ticklish I am?" she asked.

As soon as she said that, he had an idea. An idea that could fulfill his lustful desires. "I think I know how."

And with that, he wiggled his tail again, and she giggled loudly, biting her lip, trying to keep it in. He moved his hands up to her bare armpits and began to tickle her there as well. She began to laugh hard, and struggled a little bit.

He moved to her bare feet and began to lick them with his tongue. She laughed, but not nearly as hard as when he did the combo. He tickled her toes, her arches, and her heals. He tormented her legs and thighs, making her moan. But then she said, "Stop. I don't like that."

He did stop, and decided to stick to her upper body. However, as he tickled her more, his tail slid down her skirt and pulled it off, revealing her black thong.

Meylee laughed and closed her eyes. But she felt Draco stop, then his breath on her large breasts. Soon, she felt her bra slip off, and she blushed and turned away.

Draco's tail moved under her chin and made her face him. He smiled cockily. "Now Meylee, you act as if I've never seen you like this before." He grinned as his tail began to tease her breasts.

Unlike when her thighs and butt were touched, she was completely aroused by this. She moaned and smiled as his tail dragged itself over the mounds of flesh. Then it touched one of her nipples and she moaned louder. Then she began to laugh, as Draco now licked them and tickled them.

He grinned. He had her now. She was completely aroused and his. He reached down and removed her thong.

Now there she was, a giggling, sweating, nude dragon girl, completely aroused and wishing for more. His tail dragged around her clit and she moaned even more. And eventually he began to touch it with his hand.

She began to speak. "Draco... please... fuck me... fucke me... please... fuck me..."

He grinned lustfully as he unzipped his shorts.

XxXxX

Every day after that incident, the maids were tickled each day, but only Meylee was ever asked to enter his room. Soon, his son was born, and like his father, he tickled every single maid, always sticking to the belly, but every now and then, Draco would see his own flesh and blood being tickled by every maid.

Draco lived happily, along with Meylee.

And every night, the maids could hear her laughter and moaning and pleading whenever they passed his room.
© Copyright 2006 Dark-Sage80 (lancetree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170252-Draco-and-his-Ticklish-Maids