*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170385-Around-the-World-in-60-seconds
by Nikita
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1170385
the article mainly deals with how creative our mind is and how fast it travels
“I am just a dreamer and fantasies take to me to exotic lands and help me forget the melancholy and hardships of the world around. It is the only medium to find paradise on earth.”
Indeed, fantasies take us to places far from reality and give our minds that food for thought which is hard to digest. This thought made me realize the magic and wonder of human mind. Human mind, no doubt, is a storehouse of all the phases of life. It is enchanting, mystic, voluptuous, tender and an extremely vast and the most wonderful of all machines. It is the innovator of all the luxuries in life. It is the planner of the fiercest plane hijack or a bank robbery. Human creativity is the creator of the most heart touching movie or the most successful business plan. No wonder, it is an abode of everything that happens under the sun.
In the split of a second I traveled from New Road to New York, from Earth to Mars. I became a rock star, a comedian, a housewife, an entrepreneur, a sweet toddler and everything between life and death. I could paint the most marvelous picture, climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea; sky was the limit for me. After this magnanimous journey of mine around the world, I came down to face the ugly reality. I then realized how far I could go and how I was constricting myself. I had the entire blanket of stars and the whole universe to achieve but I was so limited in my own little world. Maybe this was the reason I always cursed my life and the monotonous boring ways I lived with. Only if I used what I have, I would be able to switch on to more fresher and better ways to life.
All these thoughts, though barely connected to each other, appeared out of the blues and seemed quite absurd to me at first. However, the lesson I learnt from this weird walk down the road of thoughts is worth sharing. The wonderful life that we are living today is an outcome of human creativity. If it wasn’t for the determination to see a better world and our efforts to make life different, we would have been in the middle of nowhere. Our personal attitude determines what we want to make out of our lives. We may be just an ordinary face in the crowd but we all possess capabilities that remain concealed. The gray matter that functions day and night can get the better of us if we learn to pay heed to our hidden talents. Remember, the computer which we consider the most magical of all technologies is after all an invention of the human mind. Just start thinking people! Who knows you might invent a roadway to Heaven?

© Copyright 2006 Nikita (niks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170385-Around-the-World-in-60-seconds