*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170680-Random-Journal-Entry
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1170680
Hello! This is my first writing entry.
Okay, this is my first written item. I am very excited to find this website because I love to read and write; or, write and read. It is my belief that my life will be greatly enriched and my mental capacities enlarged as I utilize this website. Furthermore, I will become a better writer-expressor. My heart and soul will be enlightened as I read the works of others with like passions; and, unlike passions.

My grand discovery of this website occured while surfing the net in search of relevant websites for English lesson plans grades 8-12. Currently, I am substitute teaching as I recieved my post-bacc last Fall and student taught in the Spring. English teachers are "a dime a dozen" in my part of the United States. But, why wouldn't we be? English is such a lovable topic of study!

And so, I endeavor to improve my writing and my life by joining a group of writers with a plethora of wants, needs, passions, talents, similarities and differences as long and wide as the strands of all of our DNA combined and multiplied by infinity.
Happiness grander than two scoops of ice creams awaits me.

I hope that I enrich the members of this website with humor and joy as much as you will me.

Sincerely,

Writingfreesus
© Copyright 2006 writingfreesus (writingfreesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1170680-Random-Journal-Entry