*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171554-Gaby
Rated: · Article · Personal · #1171554
Hey! Here's some basic info on me and my writing, Enjoy! : ) <3 gabriella aka gaby
So here's the scoop on me. I want to go to Standford Law for college (I have high expectations), and I love books from Pride & Prejudice and To Kill a Mocking Bird, to The Clique and movies like Clueless. I love writing and like to write realistic fiction pieces. I also like to sing, act, draw, and design. My pieces aren't exactly realistic though, they're more about the life of glamorous people but I want them to have substance and a vast vocabulary. I tend to dream alot, but I don't follow my dreams I write about them instead, I'm outspoken, but I'm too shy to share my favorite pieces with people I know. So I'm sharing them with everyone I don't know. Everything I write about me is true except for most of the names, but when I write anything about someone else it's most likely one of the daydreams that I doodled during Health (yuk, I didn't choose my connections). The reason I chose the name that I did was because Gabriella means God is my strength, I wanted a name that sounded beautiful, confident, and righteous, I picked Sugar as a last name because it sounds sweet, young, and carefree and it also has a nice ring to it. I hope to improve my writing and I hope you enjoy my pieces, thanks!
© Copyright 2006 Gabrielle Sugar (standfordgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171554-Gaby