*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171734-The-Journal-Confession
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1171734
You, yourself & I break apart and the only thing that keep you together is single journal.
Jounral Entery 1:
My nose started to bleed again. I still can't understand, I went to the doctor and he told me that my body was overheadting but I am cold very cold. Maybe it's the flue or something.

Journal Entery 2:
Damnit it won't stop. And I am getting a terrible headache. My father told if I didn't do clean up my room I can't go out. Screw that, I have clean up for the past two weeks but the children had to mess it up the one day he takes the time to look at the room. I just going to put everying neat and do a little bit of the time. I won't be held back to my AP bioloigy Compestiton for notheing. Anyway I got to go I have to study for two more ours and head on out.

Journal Entery 3:
Guest what? I just won first place in my AP biology Compentesion. Now who's calling me a dork. I don't care. I might have black wolly hair, brown eyes, tall body, and and cinnanomen brown skin. I just won a thousand dollars. Oh go to go, Dad just came in my room.

Journal Entery 4:
I can't write right now I have to do all of these clothes. sorry for the tear stains it just that I..I..I can't understand why I have to do all these and still get in trouble. I did clean up my room but the children messed it up. It alwasy my falt is always my falt. ** Banging her head against the wall***

Journal Entery 5:

Were done.

Jounral Entery 6:
Ok I must had sleep hard but I woke up to find that the whole room was clean and that everything I wanted to do in three months was done. But another thing I don't remember doing is writing "Journal Entery 5," I was really tired but I have to get ready to go to school. And yes I know that I need to start writing more detail jounrals entery so I will start when I come home from Techite School for children of The Future. Oh just want to tell you that I'm in the 10th grade.


© Copyright 2006 Angel of Darkness (yingyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1171734-The-Journal-Confession