*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172585-BAD-BLOOD
by crab
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #1172585
It has no connection with any incident in past present and future.
Doctor you have to be very secret about this.money is no problem u will get whatever u want any amount, only thing is that you have to keep your mouth shut forever.After this the man of medium height dark complxion,bespecteled went out.of the doctors clinic.he headed straight to the drug store bought a packet of extra time condom.

He went to his house took a cold shower and went to the bed.his wife for 3 yrs woke up.he slapped her hard on the face blood started trickling from the corner of her mouth.he slapped her again this time even harder.she instantly undressed herself, her husband for 3yrs fucked her there was no moaning no feeling nothing of that sort.he came instantly.what troubled the lady was that her husband never used the condom before.

After beating and fucking is wife Rony went out side the house .it was dark rainy night,he took his cell from the back pocket of tight feeting levis denim dialed a number.hello.yeah it is me.

find a target for me.

The pimp on the other side listened did not say a single word,just heard rony and cut off the line.the pimp knew his tastes,his lust his animal like sex behaveour.he dis liked Rony very much but it was the generous tip what he liked. in the past the pimp had supplied targets(fresh dead girls) and he knew where to find the target.The pimp who had a nick name of kalu went straight to the city morgue.the person at the desk recognised him smiled and let him pass inside.inside the chamber  the care taker told kalu to do whatever but time is very short.kalu dialed the number, Rony answered,kalu said some thing. within ten minutes Rony arrived ,flicked a note of five hundred rupees note to the care taker. went inside.

caretaker told Rony to hurry up but Rony as usual told not to worry it will take only few minutes.and in those few minutes he wanted to have the best pleasure of the so called his sexual/fantasy world. on the bed was lying a dead body of a girl whose age as per the tag was around 12 yrs died few hrs ago  the death was untimely and under mysterous circumstances.that was the reason that the body was brought to the morgue for an autopsy.

PART 2.

That fucking son of a bitch bhanchod will never understand.i have told him number of times not to hurry up sala bhanchod.The director of state crime branch was cursing under his breath.saala madarchod.

The director a veteran has given more than his life to the police department

a man of short height, almost bald but a very muscular body.it is said in the crime depart that if you defeat him in arm wrestling he will suck your cock. but it never happened.he is a man of enormous strength three times armwrestlling champion.

He was born in a middle class working family to a honest die hard father and a spendthrift mother.Thats all in the record for his file in the depart.He joined the police force 25 yrs ago as a sub inspector, but he scaled the ladder very fast. it is still a mystery.the director was a die hard sex fanatic.He was never ever satisfied sexually.his wife for 15 yrs was 15 yrs junior to him. she was a real pleasure on the bed. she did everything that he wanted .

Ram kumar the senior crime branch officer for 10 years a very intelligent man with lite and lean body around 45yrs but completely bald.it is said that he had a fullhead of hair.but he had taken an oath that he will never grow the hair unless he catches or kill AL MAST the most dreaded terrorist .



1979 CALCUTTA.A SMALL FREGILE BOY was being admitted to st augestine day school.class 4  he was sitting next to a muslim boy. the fregile boy just mockingly told the muslim boy that how they just kneel down and prey to their god. the muslim boy got annoyed and told the history teacher JHANGIR SIR about the incident.Jhangir sir called the fregile boy and gave him the thrashing of life time and told him not to say any thing about islam. Incidently jhangir was father of the muslim boy and the muslim boy was Ali haider alias Al mast and the fragile boy was Ram kumar.

December 10 2011 Al rashid the second in command of simmi(A BANNED OUT FIT IN INDIA) was travelling in suv from srinagar to kolkata  his mission was to meet Dineshji a maoist leader of eastern india.It was some arms deal. Al rashid was instructed to meet him so that there outfit would get some money for their organisation, and Dineshji would get the arms supply. it does not matter their idealogy as long as the money pours in and the arms are delivered from Pakistan.

Ram kumar got the tip from one of his under ground source about this.

December 12,10 am. Ram kumar instructed his trusted team to stay alert .

december 12, 4 pm at the out skirt of kolkata Al rashid was intercepted.Ram kumar was leading the team. Al rashid got injured but escaped in the cover of darkness. three jawans died in the encounter.

Sonagachi,the most notorious red light area in central kolkata.it is beleived that all the criminals take a safe stay here,in this place you get every thing like girl of 11 years to lady of 41 yearsand this place harbour most dreaded criminals,absconders,drug dealers,kidnappers the list is end less.police seldom raid here,partly because of hefty protection money partly because of political clouts.

Naya maal hai sir, chalega?(new girl sir,)the pimp told a passerby.The passerby stopped there took out a 50 rupees note. the pimp greedily swaying his eyes took the passerby to an old building nearby,and got lost.A very tiny man equally fragile  took the passer by on the terrace of the building,u see first then rate,ok ok said the passerby it was a very small room on the terrace where they generally keep the new arrivals without food and water.the passer by winked his eyes means yes ok.finally it was settelled for five thousand rupees falling down from twelve thousand,and warned the passerby not more then two hrs.she is all yours for two hours.the paseerby non other then a cbi operative in disguise, took the girls picture in hi mobile phone.took out a syringe from his back pocket,took the girls blood sample.he never asked her name because it was not in his agenda.

chapter 3.

Ram kumar got the call at around 9 pm .he was totally drunk about the whole bottle of xxx old monk rum.the caller from the Lal bazar was on the night duty,he informed ram kumar that 3 bodies are found in posh residential flat in upscale locality.

Ram kumar as it is said that however how much he is drunk,duty calls first.

within half an hour Ram kumar reached the crime scene.one glance and he knew whose job was that.

the two dead identified as lashkare toiba activities.the third one a local thug.



England ,Southopmton academy of finance.a new student from india was found dead under mysterious circumstances.the college authority informed the police when she did not turn up for her mandatory classes for more then a week.

the dead student a young girl from kolkata india was a fresher in the college.she was an average student but got addmission in the college by paying huge admit fee nearly twenty lacs indian rupee.she was short fatty and you would never give a second glance to her.being an indian girl and for sentiment reasons the chief of southompton police gave the case to nikhil roy a senior inspector in the police department.he was of indian origin and his father came to london when india was still under the british rule.nikhil roy took hold of the situation.he started from the college campus,canteens,cafeterias every where.but he got no leads.the girl was not provided with the accommodation in the college campus,so she was staying as a paying guest near the college for a monthly rent of 100 pounds to an old lady of pakistani origin.

security check on her passport revealed her name as nikky biyani fathers name sunil biyani.

roy got nikkys fathers mobile number from the college office.he called him and informed him of the situation.sunil at that time was fucking a cheap whore from sonaghachi.



Abdel kamel the great social activist of india.he is the great social acitivist of india did many good deeds

for poor people of India despite of caste ,creed and religion. he has amassed immense wealth world wide.Nobody new about His real business, he was into flesh trade. trade of human organs.



1968 RUILI a notorious border area between china and mayanmar.A BOON FOR INDIAN insurgents of north eastern region comprising of nagaland,mizoram and arunachalpradesh.China always wanted to have claim on these areas.It used to supply insurgents with arms and deadly weapons.Naga insurgents used to supply weapons to  islamist separatist of north east india.



Rajesh sharma was standing outside his factory.The factory was the only bread and butter for his entire family.Because of default in bank repayment and faulty government policies the business suffered heavy losses for last four years.On one hand the bank pressure and on the other hand the private finnancers they both were pressing very hard to get back the money .Rajesh could not do any thing,his entire capital was wiped out and he was on the road now.It was the end of business carrier and the start of lengthy legal fights.His mind was not working.He had two lovely kids and a beutiful wife.At the age of fourty five he was totally devastated and destroyed.

Rajesh cell phone rang,it was an unknown number and it was his habit not to response to unknown calls.He disconnected the line,it rang again this time for a longer period,he looked at the number,it was the same number he agian disconnnected it.He was walking down the lane towards his house,the phone rang again and it was he same number,he was in so much bad mood that he swithedoff his mobile.He went to his house,the kids were waiting for him.

hello papa why so late today the on asked.

hi son, nothing special just came walking down replied Rajesh,

but your phone is switched off why?

oh i forgot to charge it son,do not worry lets have our dinner.

but papa some body was constantly calling on the land line and wanted to talk to you,he said thta you are not responding to his calls.

he gave a number to me and told me that you must speak to him as soon as you get home.

ok son no problem i will talk.

but papa he never gave his name and insisted that you should talk as soon as you come.

no problem, do not worry will handle this first thing in the morning.

As they sat for their dinner the phone started ringing,Rajesh picked it up .

The caller from he other end was a male voice

hello, can i talk to Rajesh

yes, Rajesh here,

listen carefully and do not speak just listen and follow,the caller from the other side said.

Go to new market tomorrow at 10 in the morning and stand in front of gate number one I will meet you there.you will not recognise me but i will recognise you.just follow this instruction and you and your family will be safe and do not try to call police it will harm your family.

It was a very tense night for Rajesh..

Next morning Rajesh was at the gate number 1 exactly at 10 am.A white suv screached in front of him a man inside directed him to get inside.There was no conversation while the car was on the move.Rajesh was pondering waht would come next.The car was now outside the city limit and going towards national highway 6.Nearly after one hour it took a dirt road and screached to halt in front of a old worn down two  building.
© Copyright 2006 crab (cancer68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172585-BAD-BLOOD