*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172607-Scary-Story
Rated: E · Short Story · Ghost · #1172607
A girl was strolling along a roadside.She came across a house.
A 11 year old girl was strolling along a dusty roadside.She came across a mouldy,greenie yellow leaf with a red,crimson arrow pointing in the west direction.She decided to follow to see where it lead to.The arrow lead to an old house.
It was in the afternoon and was quite cold outside.There was pieces of shattered glass on the ground and a noise was heard.The noise was clickety skeletons clashing into one another.The dark wooden door swung backwards and forwards in a fast motion.
"Pitter,patter!"There was rain drops trickeling into the drainpipe and down the windows.She slowly crept up to the house and took a quick look,but backed off quietly as she felt something touch her shoulder.Her heart pumped like mad as she quickly turned around and felt her shoulder.Nothing was there.She faintly heard constant breathing behind her.
© Copyright 2006 sammie730 (sammie730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172607-Scary-Story